FORUMS

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

What’s Next for Samsung and Its Flagships?

If we were to say that the Galaxy S6 was a leap of faith made by Samsung, we … more

The Ultimate Showcase of dBrand Skins

In the search for ways to protect, accessorize, and personalize; a user has many options. One … more

Huawei’s Rapid Rise to Third Place in the Smartphone Race

Huawei has quickly grown to become one of the world’s biggest … more

[GUIDE] ROOT Gionee Elife E7 (16/32 GB)

906 posts
Thanks Meter: 224
 
By NHS2008, Senior Member on 13th February 2014, 09:15 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
11th April 2014, 08:10 PM |#21  
GTARaja's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chennai, TN
Thanks Meter: 58
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhirajranger

you have uninstalled some system app. re install stock ROM with flash tool and then try to update. though i would like to point out that the update is almost useless. it contains some extra theme and Fahrenheit temp unit only

bro checkout my posts in elife e7 community on fb..The current upgrade is of amigo 2.1.2 which has optimized the whole UI which we called lagging or sluggish. U can check for ur self...How can I say this...ppl from philipines got this upgrade as amigo 2.1.2 with the same size apporx 107 i dont remember...
The Following User Says Thank You to GTARaja For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
11th April 2014, 08:25 PM |#22  
Senior Member
Flag Indore
Thanks Meter: 27
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTARaja

bro checkout my posts in elife e7 community on fb..The current upgrade is of amigo 2.1.2 which has optimized the whole UI which we called lagging or sluggish. U can check for ur self...How can I say this...ppl from philipines got this upgrade as amigo 2.1.2 with the same size apporx 107 i dont remember...


Hmm after you said i uninstalled adw launcher and noticed changes. They are definately an improvement honestly though i dont like miui/amigo much due to chinese/applish feel they give
The Following User Says Thank You to dhirajranger For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th April 2014, 10:20 AM |#23  
mikky986's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Exclamation
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhirajranger

you have uninstalled some system app. re install stock ROM with flash tool and then try to update. though i would like to point out that the update is almost useless. it contains some extra theme and Fahrenheit temp unit only

could u plz share link of stock ROM?
12th April 2014, 10:34 AM |#24  
Senior Member
Flag Indore
Thanks Meter: 27
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikky986

could u plz share link of stock ROM?

here you go mate

method 1 official flash tool

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2711742

method 2 cwm backup

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2649318
The Following User Says Thank You to dhirajranger For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th April 2014, 05:54 AM |#25  
mikky986's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhirajranger

here you go mate

method 1 official flash tool

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2711742

method 2 cwm backup

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2649318

Thanks. i will try it.
26th May 2015, 09:41 PM |#26  
rahul964's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 39
 
More
Gionee M7 (32) kitkat stock firmware @ http://xdafirmware.com/gionee-e7-32g flashable through sp flash tool.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes