FORUMS

Time-Lapse with ChronoSnap – XDA App Review

Some of the most interesting pictures are time-lapse animations that capture the … more

XeroAsh Theme for CM12

This theme by XDA Senior Member balrajs99 features a black and slate gray UI that gives your phone a … more

Samsung Galaxy S6 To Receive Major Camera Update

When the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge were launched, they became the prime focus for … more

Tactile: An Addicting Game with Beautiful Material Design

The game industry has been around for decades, catering to a wide … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[MOD][XPOSED] Fire TV Mods by rbox

10th May 2015, 05:01 AM |#241  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 941

Donate to Me
More
I updated the OP with version 1.4 to hide those annoying ads on the main screen.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to rbox For This Useful Post: [ View ]

11th May 2015, 05:40 AM |#242  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
I have been using the alternate launcher with SPMC launcher and usb to data script flashed using a SSD successfully for some time. Recently SPMC was running slow so I rebooted the FTV. Now it will not boot past the colorful amazon splash screen. Figuring something was corrupted I imaged the drive to preserve as much of my setup I could. Is there something I can manually do to the files on my drive to disable the alternate launcher and try to get to the stock launcher?

Thanks
Dave
11th May 2015, 09:12 PM |#243  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbox

I updated the OP with version 1.4 to hide those annoying ads on the main screen.

Thank you
11th May 2015, 11:06 PM |#244  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I personally don't mind the top banner, as it's directed towards Fire TV products. However as I know you may eventually add more features to this great addon, I'll ask now... Can you make it an option to show or hide the banner in the "Hide Menu Items" category? It's not a deal breaker either way, just checking....

Thank you.
11th May 2015, 11:09 PM |#245  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 941

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersFan_73

I personally don't mind the top banner, as it's directed towards Fire TV products. However as I know you may eventually add more features to this great addon, I'll ask now... Can you make it an option to show or hide the banner in the "Hide Menu Items" category? It's not a deal breaker either way, just checking....

Thank you.

Yeah, I could probably do that. I'll look into it.
The Following User Says Thank You to rbox For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th May 2015, 12:02 AM |#246  
Flag Boogie Down
Thanks Meter: 16

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbox

hey rbox thank you soo much for the mods i really enjoy your work i have one question more like a problem. Once i installed your 1.4 mod i lost the ability of having my box go to sleep fyi I'm running elmerohueso kodi launcher should i revert back to 1.3 or is there a work around. thanks in advance

edit: got it to work apparently it was a bad download :/
Last edited by getmoneygreen; 20th May 2015 at 10:13 PM. Reason: found a solution
Yesterday, 03:02 AM |#247  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Was working, but I messed it up badly, please help...
I fiI had the Xposed modules working perfectly since they were first released. However, I managed to screw up my FireTV trying to free-up some space by deleting what I thought were backup copies of application apk's with ES File Explorer. Turns out they were required. Save me the lecturing please, trust me, I've learned my lesson . I re-installed the latest pre-rooted ROM and had to reinstall my apps (even though it thought they were still sort of installed) and got everything working except Xposed. I have tried installing every version of it at least 3 times, rebooting, uninstalling via the adb shell, installing with different methods (adb console, AGK Fire, abdfire) but Xposed will not show in the programs list no matter what I try. Hoping someone may have an idea on how to fix it other than reset to defaults which basically writes-off another evening. Thanks!
Last edited by tavery; Yesterday at 04:07 AM. Reason: I fixed it by downloading the installer from the xposed repo. Thanks.
Yesterday, 03:21 AM |#248  
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Do I need to uninstall any Xposed modules or the installer to revert back to stock?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
xposed
Previous Thread Next Thread