[ROM][FALCON][5.1.x][OFFICIAL] ParanoidAndroid 5+ Legacy[UNIFIED]

Search This thread

sjandroiddeveloper

Jan 16, 2015
Hi all
How is this ROM compared to CM12.1

I am asking because every other ROM out there is a derivative of CM and not created from scratch and I wanted a different ROM

So is this ROM better???

Niropa

Sep 25, 2014
Lost
Redmi Note 9 Pro
Hi all
How is this ROM compared to CM12.1

I am asking because every other ROM out there is a derivative of CM and not created from scratch and I wanted a different ROM

So is this ROM better???

better is subjective, it doesn't have as many features as cm but most people will tell you its more stable :)
Slimroms, aosp and liquidsmooth, and dirty unicorns are not derivatives of CM by the way

Reactions: sjandroiddeveloper

sjandroiddeveloper

Jan 16, 2015
better is subjective, it doesn't have as many features as cm but most people will tell you its more stable :)
Slimroms, aosp and liquidsmooth, and dirty unicorns are not derivatives of CM by the way

Sorry I meant must ROMs out there are derivative of CM

And one upon a time PA was a lot famous but now its reputation is kind of faded so I wanted to try it out

And thanks for reply

Reactions: Niropa

sidewalk_

Nov 26, 2011

Sorry I meant must ROMs out there are derivative of CM

And one upon a time PA was a lot famous but now its reputation is kind of faded so I wanted to try it out

And thanks for reply
Many customization options are absent in this ROM. But this rom is really stable with good performance, you should try it and see if this is a "better ROM".

methuselah

Aug 25, 2011
Pa & omni are best out there

These roms are mostly caf & asop based. Here the overall thing is stability with minimum no nonsense stuff.

starkly_raving

May 25, 2012
Vegas
PA has always built super stable ROMs with not a lot of useless features the majority of people don't even think about. Has been and always will be one of my favorites, currently using a Linaro optimized unofficial version and its a rock (minus known issues) no reboots, freezes or redraws. AOSPA always delivers the goods IMO.

Mchasard

Dec 12, 2010
Where could I find this unofficial linaro aosp build ?

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

I like this pure rom but I have troubles with MMS send and receipt.... Or it takes to much time comparing to other ROM .... Am I the only guy?

starkly_raving

May 25, 2012
Vegas
Where could I find this unofficial linaro aosp build ?

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

I like this pure rom but I have troubles with MMS send and receipt.... Or it takes to much time comparing to other ROM .... Am I the only guy?
@Seraph08 built it its on Android forums. The MMS issue is known. Use hangouts or a third party app in the interim.

Mchasard

Dec 12, 2010
Android forum ? is there a precise link please ? Thanks for the MMS precision so I have to use a third app....

Mchasard

Dec 12, 2010
Thanks for the link minoj94 I'm going to test it... What are the differences comparing to the above...?

Top Liked Posts