FORUMS

Time-Lapse with ChronoSnap – XDA App Review

Some of the most interesting pictures are time-lapse animations that capture the … more

XeroAsh Theme for CM12

This theme by XDA Senior Member balrajs99 features a black and slate gray UI that gives your phone a … more

Samsung Galaxy S6 To Receive Major Camera Update

When the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge were launched, they became the prime focus for … more

Tactile: An Addicting Game with Beautiful Material Design

The game industry has been around for decades, catering to a wide … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM][P600][MAR 9] Hyperdrive KK RLS5.1 ║Tab S ║ Unlimited Customization

Announcement from sbreen94: Hyperdrive Note 10.1 2014 RLS5.1 has been released with a huge amount of new tweaks and features!
23rd May 2015, 03:48 PM |#1721  
Flag Holmdel
Thanks Meter: 36

More
Ok, so as of late (about a week or so), every time I reboot my tablet, the date and time will not update, and it tells me that it is December 31st, 2011, which prevents any apps or internet from working.

Anyone else having this issue? Besides a clean install, does anyone have a fix?

24th May 2015, 03:18 PM |#1722  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I used this ROM months ago and now I'm back from different dissapointing Android L Roms but I see that the Wifi problems still exist I can connect to my wifi at home (no range extender) but my office wifi (range extender) just doesn't show in this rom. What can I do to make all wifis visible? All the other roms never had problems with this
Yesterday, 02:47 AM |#1723  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I recently switched back to this ROM and I love it! The battery life is amazing and it is fast. There is a issue that I am having with it: whenever I try to update or install an app on the Google play store the app downloads but it never installs, when it attempts to install I get an error message that says that the "Package file is invalid.". Any ideas? This never happened on the stock firmware from Samsung.
Yesterday, 03:57 AM |#1724  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mosimchah

I recently switched back to this ROM and I love it! The battery life is amazing and it is fast. There is a issue that I am having with it: whenever I try to update or install an app on the Google play store the app downloads but it never installs, when it attempts to install I get an error message that says that the "Package file is invalid.". Any ideas? This never happened on the stock firmware from Samsung.

I see this same behavior and have for the last several versions. It is the only complaint I have about this ROM. The only consistent fix I've seen is to run ClearCache sometimes between each update, mostly to clear the Download Manager cache, which seems to be the main culprit. This can be a chore when there are a dozen or mor updates in a day, which isn't all that uncommon. I know others have seen this problem, and even on other ROMs, but I don't know that it is common. I do wish there was a fix for the problem rather than having to continuously clear the cache.
The Following User Says Thank You to wally44 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 04:29 AM |#1725  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wally44

I see this same behavior and have for the last several versions. It is the only complaint I have about this ROM. The only consistent fix I've seen is to run ClearCache sometimes between each update, mostly to clear the Download Manager cache, which seems to be the main culprit. This can be a chore when there are a dozen or mor updates in a day, which isn't all that uncommon. I know others have seen this problem, and even on other ROMs, but I don't know that it is common. I do wish there was a fix for the problem rather than having to continuously clear the cache.

Clearing the cache worked, thanks!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread