FORUMS

Beats Music No Longer Accepting New Accounts

Whenever Apple launches a new product or service, it definitely manages to grab the … more

Do You Do Self-Repairs on Your Devices?

As smartphone designs become more and more complex, self-repairs on devices are also becoming … more

Sony Z4 Slips Out of Top 5 Smartphones in Japan

In a bid to streamline its flagship series which had been losing credibility over the … more

Sprint’s New Unlimited Plan with Ridiculous Capped Speeds

The carrier game in the United States is perpetually rushing forward at … more

*[Lollipop][06/02][5.0.2][LiquidSmooth/DU] Team Asylum- Slim, Fast and Black Rum™**

1,378 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,473

By jejecule, Senior Member on 7th January 2014, 09:02 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
14th February 2015, 07:33 PM |#531  
Thanks Meter: 28

More
After some more trying I'd like to add that the issue doesn't occur with the Liquid Smooth asylum rom. After using the PA-Gapps Nano I'm still able to unlock my phone and use it as intended.
There are however some other issues though:

1. Screen flickering when accessing the volume menu (when changing notification / music volume). This also happens when you want to adjust the brightness from the settings panel so it probably has to do with the heads-up style notification.
2. When leaving a WiFi zone it won't always switch to 3G properly. A quick toggle of airplane mode on/off does however resolve the issue.
3. Null-Null issue in the notification drawer hasn't been resolved (yet) but I do think I know what's causing it, and it isn't the Gapps. In my people/contacts app I didn't have my own profile set-up. Causing it to default to null-null and the silhouette avatar. However after setting up an image there the silhouette disappeared, and my pictures showed up. It's however still showing null-null and the contact app is acting a bit funny when trying to enter the details of my own profile so that might be what's causing it.
4. Screen rotation appears to be non-funtional. I've already tried enabling/disabling auto-rotate and the allowed angles but it didn't resolve the issue.

But great work so far, LiquidSmooth seems to be the only ROM I can run right now without running into any SIM card issues so looking forward to the next version, keep up the good work!
Last edited by Vashiru; 15th February 2015 at 12:19 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Vashiru For This Useful Post: [ View ]

20th May 2015, 04:30 AM |#532  
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 116

More
Animation Loop
Hope someone can tell me the secret to making Lollipop roms stick and run on my Oppo Find5 - I factory reset plus wipe all: System, Dalvik, Cache & Data...It boots but then gets past the oppo screen and finally stuck forever on the rom's own animation - of any lollipop I tried.
What am I doing wrong or overlooking?
27th May 2015, 09:44 AM |#533  
Flag Montecassiano
Thanks Meter: 0

More
No problem with lollipop here. Flash last supersu AND last twrp use the right GApps AND everything Work fine.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
asylum, find5, kitkat, omnirom
Previous Thread Next Thread