FORUMS

HTC’s New Ad Campaign And What It Really Means

HTC has just released three new blind test adverts comparing app loading … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (June 27 – July 4)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

HTC One M9 Developer Edition Android 5.1 OTA

The Developer Edition of the HTC One M9 is receiving an over-the-air update to Android 5.1. … more

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

Jelly Bean 4.1 for Ubislate 7C+

4 posts
Thanks Meter: 1
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

WARNING DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK.I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR BRICKED TABS.

Finally I've succeeded in finding a ROM that works with almost everything working for the Ubislate 7C+

Thanks to: TOXICRO
Chinthan Yajamaan
Varun Kulkarni
Karthik Mallya
Working:
1)Touchscreen
2)Camera
3)Wi-fi

Not Yet Working:
1)G-sensor (Accelerometer)
2)GPRS

Things needed: (TYPE THE LINKS IN THE ADDRESS BAR WITHOUT SPACES!)

IMPORTANT: INSTALL ADB DRIVERS FIRST! (https:/ / ******* / c8M6h)

1)Livesuit (https:/ / ******* / XaEz1)
2)Jelly Bean ROM (https:/ / ******* / XaFY2)
3)Drivers(https:/ / ******* / bqvWe)


How to :
INSTALL ADB DRIVERS FIRST!

1)Flash ROM using livesuit.
2)Execute run.bat from the drivers directory after boot animation appears.
3)ENJOY!


SAY THANKS IF I HELPED.
Last edited by theRadioAktiv_Dude271; 25th March 2015 at 07:20 AM. Reason: Forgot to specify livesuit download link.
The Following User Says Thank You to theRadioAktiv_Dude271 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
15th January 2014, 10:50 AM |#2  
OP Junior Member
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 1
 
Donate to Me
More
Wink Help to the visitors of this thread!
Wherever the stars are type in adfly witha period (fullstop) between adf and ly.

16th January 2014, 06:58 AM |#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
help mate ..
Quote:
Originally Posted by theRadioAktiv_Dude271

Wherever the stars are type in adfly witha period (fullstop) between adf and ly.

Hi , tried installing it, I m new to playn with android setup, When I plug in my device and try to install the adbinstaller it says incorrect driver .. I can't do anything beyond this as this is the basic step .. ( I m on win8 ) I googled for solution the entire night with hardly any luck .. I aint getn ahead of the 1st step .. What's the solution .. Can u gimme step by step instructions , mate help needed desperately .. Cheers
23rd January 2014, 08:19 AM |#4  
Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 55
 
More
Thumbs up Good work..!
Good work buddy. Will give this Rom a try soon..

by that time, can you please attach some screenshots of this rom..?

Ubislate 7c+ is the one with camera on the side, not on the centre right..?
25th March 2015, 07:16 AM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 1
 
Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by shubhu2604

Good work buddy. Will give this Rom a try soon..

by that time, can you please attach some screenshots of this rom..?

Ubislate 7c+ is the one with camera on the side, not on the centre right..?

Hey Bro. I know I've taken a lot of time in responding cuz' I was really busy anyways this is for the one with the cam in the center.
I guess there are some firmware changes in the new version.

Thanks for the support mate!
27th May 2015, 11:43 AM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 1
 
Donate to Me
More
Wink Sorry for the late reply!
Quote:
Originally Posted by thelocater

Hi , tried installing it, I m new to playn with android setup, When I plug in my device and try to install the adbinstaller it says incorrect driver .. I can't do anything beyond this as this is the basic step .. ( I m on win8 ) I googled for solution the entire night with hardly any luck .. I aint getn ahead of the 1st step .. What's the solution .. Can u gimme step by step instructions , mate help needed desperately .. Cheers

Bro Make Sure USB Debugging is enabled to do so go to Settings > Developer > USB Debugging > Enable Debugging.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes