FORUMS

Google No Longer Sending Calendar SMS Notifications

In a not entirely surprising move, Google announced that it’s putting an … more

Enable Multi-Window Mode on M Developer Preview

What was not mentioned in yeterday’s keynote was Android M’s multi-window … more

I/O Summary: Google Cardboard Virtual Reality

One year ago, Google introduced cardboard. Amazingly enough, that was all it took to fire … more

Android M Preview Images – XDA TV

Android M preview images are available. That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he … more

[HELP THREAD] Galaxy Tab 3 SM-T210 | Ask any question | Noob friendly

Thanks Meter: 199

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
22nd January 2015, 09:10 PM |#121  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thumbs up sm-t210 problems
[QUOTE=DroidTwe4kz;49330195]Hello guyz. I create this thread becoz there are not many help about Samsung galaxy Tab 3 7.0 SM-T210. Ok ask any question about this device and I wil try to answer your questions.

Right guys, here i go, just joined and first question!!!
i have not ever rooted a sm-t210 but it was rooted when i bought it second hand!
i have linux installed on my p.c. and was wondering if there is a way to upgrade to and official KITKAT!
as stated i am having problems because my SM-T210 wifi only! and want to update to kitkat official release!
but was hoping also that there is a way/method to root via LINX and not via windows!!
if that is not possible how do i go about it on windows!! as i can use a friends WINDOWS-P.C. if i must!

ah also my SM-T210 does not have the options to change the function of the USB-function,,,
i.e.
it used to have an option to,, use as a mass storege, media transfer or use with samsung keis,,, or some thing of the sort
but this option has dissapeared! may have been my fault!!!! as i uninstalled some system apps,
now it crashes and reboots whenever i try to turn of USB-DEBUGGING options in DEVELOPER-OPTIONS !!!!
many thanks in advance,
Void.Naught

i should also add that i wish to Root once i have installed KITKAT !
Thanks again
Last edited by void.naught; 22nd January 2015 at 09:18 PM.

24th January 2015, 06:54 PM |#122  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Stock tab won't boot
So my friend asked me to try and fix his tablet. It won't boot past the samsung screen. Download mode is still accessible, however when I try to go into recovery it just immediately exits out of it after flashing a screen that says 0%. From what they've told me it seems like they tried to do an ota update and then this happened.
25th January 2015, 01:52 AM |#123  
Flag Erie PA
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Try to odin stock rom.
26th January 2015, 10:49 PM |#124  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravollmer

Try to odin stock rom.

Odin isn't recognizing the device. Any suggestions?
28th January 2015, 12:24 AM |#125  

More
Hello everybody
Hello everybody, i don't know what's wrong with my Sm t210...
I installed few custom rom, trying most of them out to see which one suited the tablet better, then i installed KitKat stock rom and since then my tablet doesn't want to boot. What i mean is, it boots, but it gets stuck at the "Samsung" logo and stays there forever. I tried to install different rom with the recovery mode, but none of them worked, and i tried to install a stock rom with Odin, but that doesn't work either. Am i just using the wrong stock rom? someone help please...
9th February 2015, 06:45 AM |#126  

More
I am looking for a stable t210r kernel for overclock gaming... stock 4.4.2 with philz and root... i can't get any apps to work and read back as changed when i use cpuid to check kernel settings... link to proper forum or similar plz....

Sent from my SM-T210R using XDA Free mobile app
14th February 2015, 01:23 PM |#127  

More
Hi,

I've got a stock untouched T-210 with JB. My T-210 is a Hong Kong version which doesn't have KK ROM available. I want to keep using stock ROM but would like to upgrade to KK.

Is it possible to flash say the Singapore version KK into my T-210? If yes, what's the proper procedure to do so? Root it first then flash it using Odin? Or not even needing to get it rooted? Anything I need to be caution?

Thanks in advance~
14th February 2015, 10:36 PM |#128  

More
Help
Hello,
I was wondering if someone could help me connect my sm-t230nu to my PC. Yes usb debugging is on and such but it is still not detected.
Sorry if this a really newbie thing to ask, well i am a noob so
Thanks in advance!
15th February 2015, 02:54 PM |#129  

More
please help me i cant access the TWRP Recovery. i did press and hold the Volume Up + Home + Power buttons together. Prior to this the odin displayed the gree word pass im using SGT Tab 3 SM T-210 android version 4.1.2 please provide link for other tutorial or files tobe downloaded

Sent from my D2005 using XDA Free mobile app
27th May 2015, 07:36 PM |#130  
Thanks Meter: 63

More
OK so I've got t210 on 4.4.2 stock/tweaked. I have only the apps I want but as it stock it full of google garbage. I want to flash a gapps package but the smallest possible so how much Google do I need to remove before its gone

Sent from my GT-I9195
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread