FORUMS

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (May 15 – 30)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Google No Longer Sending Calendar SMS Notifications

In a not entirely surprising move, Google announced that it’s putting an … more

Enable Multi-Window Mode on M Developer Preview

What was not mentioned in yeterday’s keynote was Android M’s multi-window … more

I/O Summary: Google Cardboard Virtual Reality

One year ago, Google introduced cardboard. Amazingly enough, that was all it took to fire … more

[KERNEL][AGNi][STOCK] 12-05-2015 AGNi pureSTOCK N7105 (ULTRA SMOOTH)

Thanks Meter: 9,811

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
23rd May 2015, 12:54 AM |#2501  
Thanks Meter: 64

More
Deleteee
Last edited by BottleB; 23rd May 2015 at 12:57 AM.

24th May 2015, 05:37 PM |#2502  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 9,811

Donate to Me
More
upcoming update in day or two:

- intelli-plug hotplugging ( testing with intelliactive governor available already )
- smartass v2 governor
- little f2fs and ext4 modifications
- touchwake charger mode + 10 sec normal touchwake option
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to psndna88 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th May 2015, 07:27 AM |#2503  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I rebooted my phone like I always do and I was welcomed by the initial settings dialog where you have to enter your name and you can setup your accounts. I did not loose any apps but the phone forgot some basic settings. Can this be kernel related? I did not change or install anything before this happened.
25th May 2015, 12:02 PM |#2504  
Thanks Meter: 45

More
Can i use this on Blekota 4.4.2 ROM ?
27th May 2015, 07:23 PM |#2505  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi, just to enquire, i am currently on CM12 Nightly Rom, can i just flash this directly via CWM recovery? Or do i need to flash stock touchwiz rom on my t0lte note 2 before flashing this rom?
27th May 2015, 09:57 PM |#2506  
Flag Porto
Thanks Meter: 251

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoffeeandDonut

Hi, just to enquire, i am currently on CM12 Nightly Rom, can i just flash this directly via CWM recovery? Or do i need to flash stock touchwiz rom on my t0lte note 2 before flashing this rom?

First, this is not a ROM, it's a Kernel.
Second, this version is for Stock Sammy ROMs, for CM Roms look at the other thread "AGNI pureCM".

As the how to flash, yes, just flash the file via Custom Recovery. Just be sure to download the correct zip for your ROM / Android version combination.
27th May 2015, 10:14 PM |#2507  
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoffeeandDonut

Previous post above explains how to flash it. Anyhow the correct thread is located here> http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=42377197
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread