FORUMS

Android M Preview Images – XDA TV

Android M preview images are available. That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he … more

I/O Summary: How Android M Handles Power And Charging

In the spirit of improving the core Android experience, Google is changing Android … more

I/O Summary: Google Photos App

At I/O 2015, Google tackled the information problem in mobile once more, this time through … more

I/O Summary: Development, Play Store, The Next Billion

VP of Engineering Jen Fitzpatrick began talking about what Google is doing to … more

[HARD BRICK ?] - N8000 - Make your debrick.img and have it on extSdCard by security

Thanks Meter: 867

By ValenteL, Senior Member on 27th January 2014, 10:03 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
25th May 2015, 05:23 PM |#11  
Flag Tickfaw
Thanks Meter: 5,575

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mngarogore

Thanks for the link but it points to a phone with n9005 and not the n8000 I was searching for. From what I understand from reading all this is that, you can use an image to boot the phone from SD card. I cannot log into my phone to make this debrick image. So if anyone out there has a n8000 debrick image I can put in my SD card n I try and revive my tab.
Anyone with an image could post one on here for n8000 for those who are helpless like myself.

I see I miss read, hopefully someone with a N8000 will make you a debrick.img to try

Yesterday, 05:07 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
can someone make a N8013 debrick image ?

---------- Post added at 04:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 AM ----------

Quote:

@boisheeba read this thread also I can make you the debrick image from my working n8013 and you can use the windows install to make the sdcard debricker

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2439367

can you please make a N8013 debrick image ? My n8013 has stuck in recovery mode for months.
Yesterday, 05:21 AM |#13  
Flag Tickfaw
Thanks Meter: 5,575

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by secret_3108

can someone make a N8013 debrick image ?

---------- Post added at 04:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 AM ----------

can you please make a N8013 debrick image ? My n8013 has stuck in recovery mode for months.

Ok i will upload you my n8013 debrick image

https://mega.co.nz/#!jJ91Cb5L!WKDW6D...SkQzOwng1od6EU
Last edited by carl1961; Yesterday at 08:46 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to carl1961 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread