FORUMS

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (May 15 – 30)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Google No Longer Sending Calendar SMS Notifications

In a not entirely surprising move, Google announced that it’s putting an … more

Enable Multi-Window Mode on M Developer Preview

What was not mentioned in yeterday’s keynote was Android M’s multi-window … more

I/O Summary: Google Cardboard Virtual Reality

One year ago, Google introduced cardboard. Amazingly enough, that was all it took to fire … more

[ROM][Jan 18] -=- CloudyFlex 2.8 -=- [All Variants]

Thanks Meter: 16,547

By Cloudyfa, Recognized Developer on 21st January 2014, 05:54 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Announcement from Cloudyfa: CloudyFlex 2.8 released !!!
28th May 2015, 12:31 AM |#6231  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gablu

Thanks for the prompt response and help, will I be able to use LTE with 1800mhz frequency, that is only available on international version, on verizon after installing this ROM?

Hi there!.

Answering your original question, flashing this WON'T give you access to the frequency that you are asking for if your phone doesn't have it. In other words, it does NOT change your phone modem freq. for LTE.

28th May 2015, 04:45 AM |#6232  
Flag Belfast
Thanks Meter: 78

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMaissi

Hi!

I can set up a torrent for this if you really want, but I'm not sure if you should update, it's a 1.8 GB file with no apparent improvement, just a few files.

Let me know via PM.

Cheers, m8!

This is why i never updated from 2.6 cloudy got lazy most of his updates were either kernel related or google service updates. Literally anyone who is using dorimanx kernel and updating there phone regularly will be ahead of his changelog. Only thin thats really offered now is the flex theme which is why i still use this rom

I tried calling him out on it because who wants to redownload 1.8gb for like 50mb of changes tops.

Making a patch is hard yo
The Following User Says Thank You to squee666 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th May 2015, 12:17 PM |#6233  
I really wish Cloudy make a new version for this including, (if it's possible) Remote Storage, dark framework 5.1.1 based or something like this.
Last edited by ZMaissi; 28th May 2015 at 12:20 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cloudy, cloudyfa, flex, lg g2
Previous Thread Next Thread