FORUMS

I/O Summary: How Android M Handles Power And Charging

In the spirit of improving the core Android experience, Google is changing Android … more

I/O Summary: Google Photos App

At I/O 2015, Google tackled the information problem in mobile once more, this time through … more

I/O Summary: Development, Play Store, The Next Billion

VP of Engineering Jen Fitzpatrick began talking about what Google is doing to … more

I/O Summary: Google Now on Tap

Google is all about organizing the world’s information to make it universally useful, and these … more

[Tool][Windows] Control a device with a broken screen. Now with touchscreen support!!

Thanks Meter: 155

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
5th May 2015, 06:09 PM |#191  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
How do you do right click?

16th May 2015, 02:51 PM |#192  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Help :)
I destroyed my Nexus 4 screen yesterday and found this post. When i try to connect i keep getting "rejected" when i connect my phone. I have tried to use different drivers but to no luck.

Can anyone help me?
17th May 2015, 07:37 PM |#193  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Same here on a gs5 active
21st May 2015, 08:19 AM |#194  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
When ever I launch the program the phone display just comes up as a black box. Any idea why?
27th May 2015, 09:48 AM |#195  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 17

More
I Can See My Phone Screen But Cannot Control The Phone From PC As Shown In Video.... From That Android Control Only Reboot,Recovery, Power Off And Power Works...Unlock Screen And All Doesn't Work Please Help My HTC EXPLORER (PICO) Has Full Black Screen On Phone But Its Clear In Droid @ Screen...Give Me Procedure To Control My Phone With That Keyboard OF Android Control
Yesterday, 02:54 PM |#196  
Thanks Meter: 637

Donate to Me
More
Does it work when I need to unlock my devices when booting? Because my data is encrypted, using nexus 4 with latest lollipop 5.1.1
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
adb, broken, control, screen, tool
Previous Thread Next Thread