FORUMS

Devs Beware – Automatic Backup Privacy Risks

One new feature of “Android M” (speculation on potential names welcomed … more

Android M to Bring New App Drawer

It has now been seen that Android M will receive a new app drawer as part of the stock … more

Which IO Announcement Are You Most Excited About?

The keynote we had all been waiting for has just ended and it’s time to enjoy … more

Google Launches Google Photos At I/O 2015 Keynote

While rumors have been floating around for a while, the Google I/O 2015 has made … more

[ROM][STOCK JB 4.1.2][I8190/N/L]★R-Mod-v3★[21/6/2014][AROMA]

Thanks Meter: 989

By ronin790, Senior Member on 7th June 2014, 07:38 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
10th May 2015, 09:54 AM |#331  
Thanks Meter: 29

More
thanks for this im running every at default apart from a few changes to the amount of colums and rows etc.

Is there anything else to install or change etc? i keep reading about this crossbreeder thing?

18th May 2015, 01:01 PM |#332  
Thanks Meter: 403

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavin01

thanks for this im running every at default apart from a few changes to the amount of colums and rows etc.

Is there anything else to install or change etc? i keep reading about this crossbreeder thing?

crossbreeder is a complicated adblocker and entropy generator. For me i didn't feel an improvement with crossbreeder, but as always.......it depends on device and rom.

My approach on every rom (currently CM11 kitkat 4.4.4 from novafusion) is for adblocking to put a hosts file in /etc/ directory and use a small oneliner script in /etc/init.d/ which does the entropy generation.

If you're interested in hosts file and entropy script, please PM me.

Br.

Michel
Today, 02:20 PM |#333  
Flag Ferrara
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Hi guys,
with this rom (on my girlfriend phone) sometimes the screen becomes striped green and black and I have to reboot, then maybe for 5-6 days do not happen more, and then still again, is this a known bug? Any idea how to fix?

The ROM was flashed 2 times, and the problem come again.
Today, 04:49 PM |#334  
Thanks Meter: 66

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cioce

Hi guys,
with this rom (on my girlfriend phone) sometimes the screen becomes striped green and black and I have to reboot, then maybe for 5-6 days do not happen more, and then still again, is this a known bug? Any idea how to fix?

The ROM was flashed 2 times, and the problem come again.

No problem with this rom,my wifes phone running perfect since 6 months ago[emoji5]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread