FORUMS

Google No Longer Sending Calendar SMS Notifications

In a not entirely surprising move, Google announced that it’s putting an … more

Enable Multi-Window Mode on M Developer Preview

What was not mentioned in yeterday’s keynote was Android M’s multi-window … more

I/O Summary: Google Cardboard Virtual Reality

One year ago, Google introduced cardboard. Amazingly enough, that was all it took to fire … more

Android M Preview Images – XDA TV

Android M preview images are available. That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he … more

[ROOT][MODS][ROM][EVERYTHING]Micromax Canvas 2 Colours A120

Thanks Meter: 1,228

By umangleekha, Recognized Themer on 9th June 2014, 12:46 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
28th May 2015, 07:00 AM |#551  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
i installed cleankat v4.0 on my device..earlier on stock kitkat i had automatically received internet settings for my device..but on this rom i m getting a message that it doesn't support automatic internet settings.. can u provide me the build.prop of the stock rom so that i can change the device name and product model of the device? plz

Sent from my Micromax A120 using XDA Free mobile app

28th May 2015, 07:11 AM |#552  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 27

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 980rohan

i installed cleankat v4.0 on my device..earlier on stock kitkat i had automatically received internet settings for my device..but on this rom i m getting a message that it doesn't support automatic internet settings.. can u provide me the build.prop of the stock rom so that i can change the device name and product model of the device? plz

That's not needed. You can just reset the internet settings. And you will the default APN to select afterwards
The Following User Says Thank You to pritzzy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th May 2015, 07:39 AM |#553  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
i did perform a reset..but the Access Point Names under the mobile network of that particular sim is blank..and no matter what custom APN i create.. it doesn't save whenever i click on the save option..

28th May 2015, 08:54 PM |#554  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 27

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 980rohan

i did perform a reset..but the Access Point Names under the mobile network of that particular sim is blank..and no matter what custom APN i create.. it doesn't save whenever i click on the save option..

That shouldn't happen. Try resetting in some other phone and check whether it works. Also check whether your Imei number is intact, coz flashing ROMs tends to delete Imei data and your data pack won't work if the Imei is lost.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
micromax-a120
Previous Thread Next Thread