FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

[TOOL] WinDroid Universal Android Toolkit | Unlock | Root | Flash | Sprint One (M8)

898 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,182

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
18th November 2014, 08:08 AM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chicago

Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up WinDroid Universal Android Toolkit v2.0 Now Out!
I'm happy to announce that the WinDroid Universal Android Toolkit v2.0 update is now out! It's a complete redesign, and fixes all of the downloading issues and errors that people have been facing.

Check it out here.
The Following User Says Thank You to WindyCityRockr For This Useful Post: [ View ]

20th November 2014, 05:32 AM |#12  
Flag Philly
Thanks Meter: 274

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WindyCityRockr

I'm happy to announce that the WinDroid Universal Android Toolkit v2.0 update is now out! It's a complete redesign, and fixes all of the downloading issues and errors that people have been facing.

Check it out here.

Just in time so I can root my new HTC one came from at&t to Sprint thank you for this makes life so much easier

Sent from my 831C using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to los1010 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th December 2014, 11:30 PM |#13  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chicago

Donate to Me
More
Talking WinDroid Universal Android Toolkit v2.1 Now Out!
I'm happy to announce that the WinDroid Universal Android Toolkit v2.1 update is now out! It's a complete code rewrite, with new features and support for 17 new devices! As always, reply with any comments you have or issues you're facing, and Happy Holidays to all!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WindyCityRockr For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th March 2015, 07:29 PM |#14  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chicago

Donate to Me
More
Smile WinDroid Universal Android Toolkit v2.3 Now Out!
I'm happy to announce that the WinDroid Universal Android Toolkit v2.3 update is now out! It includes a bunch of new features, fixes and supported devices, so check it out and let me know what you think!

You can download it here.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WindyCityRockr For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th March 2015, 07:42 PM |#15  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 139

Donate to Me
More
Really nice thanks

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Paleryder For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th May 2015, 05:10 PM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 324

More
Does this work on 5.0.2
17th May 2015, 10:30 AM |#17  
Forum Moderator
Flag Birmingham, AL
Thanks Meter: 2,954

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dvtmg704

Does this work on 5.0.2

It should. The method to unlock, install recovery, and root has not changed.
The Following User Says Thank You to Magnum_Enforcer For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th May 2015, 02:46 PM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
This doesnt seem to be working for me. I have an HTC M8 H/K edition with an unlocked bootloader. I tried installing twrp and it goes to fastboot and does nothing. I waited for about 10-15 minutes before pulling the cable and restarting the phone. Any idea what may be causing this?
29th May 2015, 01:00 AM |#19  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chicago

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sid3091

This doesnt seem to be working for me. I have an HTC M8 H/K edition with an unlocked bootloader. I tried installing twrp and it goes to fastboot and does nothing. I waited for about 10-15 minutes before pulling the cable and restarting the phone. Any idea what may be causing this?

It's possible that the toolkit sent the fastboot command before the phone actually booted into fastboot, which made it lose the command. Try rebooting into fastboot first, let your computer recognize your phone, then flash TWRP.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread