FORUMS

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (May 15 – 30)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Google No Longer Sending Calendar SMS Notifications

In a not entirely surprising move, Google announced that it’s putting an … more

Enable Multi-Window Mode on M Developer Preview

What was not mentioned in yeterday’s keynote was Android M’s multi-window … more

I/O Summary: Google Cardboard Virtual Reality

One year ago, Google introduced cardboard. Amazingly enough, that was all it took to fire … more

Discussion Thread for CyanogenMod 11/12 (Android 4.4.x KitKat & 5.0.x Lollipop)

Thanks Meter: 229

By koala990, Senior Member on 28th May 2014, 08:04 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
26th May 2015, 05:03 PM |#4391  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by erriperry

Try to go back to stock with odin and then flash it. Don't forget to mount everything before flashing.

thks for quick answer.

I always mount everything before flashing any zip. I'll give a try to restarting from last stock with odin. But as my nandroid restore to lollikat CM11 (after my CM11 flahsings) let the buttons and keyboard work back, I'm not quite sure that this is related .

But I'll see... (hoping that Radio for GT-S5369 are also the same than GT-S5360 ones, because I can find any 5369 newer firmware for my location)
Last edited by Djiban; 26th May 2015 at 08:09 PM.

27th May 2015, 09:28 AM |#4392  
Flag shbestar
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsmoke9250

thanks man the rom booted but new problem wifi stuck at searching for networks...

---------- Post added at 02:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 AM ----------

also having this problem on my xplay wifi wont work on all cm builds :\

use this app to fix wifi problem
https://www.mediafire.com/?3dwnbhr64hgr4ig
Yesterday, 01:07 AM |#4393  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
What phone can I spoof that is most compatible with an s5360 running cm11?
I recently replace the stock Gingerbread on my gt-s5360 (Galaxy Y 'Young') with Lollikat (so, cm11) and am assuming that this means I now am more compatible with newer apps in the Play store but the store doesn't know that.

Is that correct? If so, I don't see any obvious solutions. From what I can find online, the workarounds are:

But all of these assume that I already know what apps are, or at least are likely to be, compatible with an s5360 running cm11. Are there any resources for finding this out? Ideally, I'd like to permanently spoof the Play store with a phone model whose hardware closely resembles mine but which was sold stock with KitKat.
Yesterday, 01:17 AM |#4394  
Thanks Meter: 49

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by C-Jon

I recently replace the stock Gingerbread on my gt-s5360 (Galaxy Y 'Young') with Lollikat (so, cm11) and am assuming that this means I now am more compatible with newer apps in the Play store but the store doesn't know that.

Is that correct? If so, I don't see any obvious solutions. From what I can find online, the workarounds are:

But all of these assume that I already know what apps are, or at least are likely to be, compatible with an s5360 running cm11. Are there any resources for finding this out? Ideally, I'd like to permanently spoof the Play store with a phone model whose hardware closely resembles mine but which was sold stock with KitKat.

Generally, phones with stock kitkat installed have a better CPU than Galaxy Young's one (ARMv7, at least) and I think that's why some of your apps don't work. If you have Kitkat installed and you want to use Google Chrome, you will need an ARMv7 processor (Galaxy Young has ARMv6) to launch it. Have a good night.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm11, cyanogenmod, cyanogenmod 11, totoro
Previous Thread Next Thread