FORUMS

OnePlus 2 Forums: Discuss Everything About The OP2!

Now that the OnePlus 2 has been officially unveiled and that we have had close-up … more

Intel & Micron Announce “Revolutionary” Storage Tech

Intel & Micron have announced 3D Xpoint technology—”the … more

Google Now Interfaces With Third-Party Messaging Apps

Google has announced that Ok Google voice commands can now be used to send … more

Make Your Lockscreen More Productive With Widgets

Are you running Android Lollipop? Do you miss the ability to add widgets to your lock … more

View Poll Results: Kernel Location?http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=58902590&postcount=180

/sdcard (/data/media/0)

4 Vote(s)
21.05%
/system

15 Vote(s)
78.95%

[MultiBoot][unofficial]MultiROM V32 [DISCONTINUED]

1,421 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,100

By Thunder07, Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer on 23rd May 2014, 08:54 PM
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
25th May 2015, 09:39 PM |#311  
OP Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarb5ly

Hi folks,

Just been playing with the latest MR and after updating to the fixed Aroma FM (and re-flashing my main ROM kernel) I've got LP secondary ROMs working just fine with no more boot loops (and none of this updater binary issue that everyone else seems to be hitting!).

I'm now trying out installing a sense ROM (unboxed) as another secondary ROM and am hitting this:
E: Failed to sysMapFile '/realdata/media/0/0/Download/BiG_Unboxed+ROM+4.0+Sense+5.zip'

The "0/0" in there looks suspicious. Note that I'm on the new layout, and in case it's relevant my main rom is CM12.0.

Any ideas?

Never seen that error, and ya that 0/0 does seem off....
But start by removing all the + from the zip name, either remove them or replace them with .

Sent from my A0001 using XDA Free mobile app

25th May 2015, 09:43 PM |#312  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder07

Never seen that error, and ya that 0/0 does seem off....
But start by removing all the + from the zip name, either remove them or replace them with .

Sent from my A0001 using XDA Free mobile app

Soon as I sent that, I thought to check back through the logs and noticed that right at the start MR claimed it was trying to install a zip from "/sdcard/0/Download" which is clearly wrong. I then went back to the zip file chooser in MR and re-navigated to the zip file via /data/media/0/Download/ instead. Lo and behold, this time it got the paths right and installed fine!
26th May 2015, 01:53 AM |#313  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by onex master

Don't replace the update-script just replace the update- binary. You could try the Resurrection remix ROM ..I am running it as secondary ROM via multirom I replaced the update-binary of version 5.4.3 from 5.4.1 and flashed it

Tried with old AICP and with RR update-binary and no one worked still the same error
Forget it am going back to only one rom until multirom gets updated to fully support lollipop
Thank You all for helping
26th May 2015, 04:25 AM |#314  
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 150

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellwa

Tried with old AICP and with RR update-binary and no one worked still the same error
Forget it am going back to only one rom until multirom gets updated to fully support lollipop
Thank You all for helping

Why don't you leave aicp and try other lollipop ROMs like slimpLP , xenonHD ,resurrection remix
27th May 2015, 12:19 AM |#315  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by onex master

Why don't you leave aicp and try other lollipop ROMs like slimpLP , xenonHD ,resurrection remix

I Don't know really (lol)
It's more like a challange to me
And i found that AICP more stable while single rom
Maybe will try the other roma when i have some free time
29th May 2015, 01:51 PM |#316  
OP Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer

Donate to Me
More
Alright Everyone,

As I mentioned few weeks earlier, I can no longer maintain this project as such I've closed this thread and discontinued development.
Should anyone like to continue on the development, they can check my github and Tassadar's work, all which are linked to in OP.

Regards.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Thunder07 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread