FORUMS

Google No Longer Sending Calendar SMS Notifications

In a not entirely surprising move, Google announced that it’s putting an … more

Enable Multi-Window Mode on M Developer Preview

What was not mentioned in yeterday’s keynote was Android M’s multi-window … more

I/O Summary: Google Cardboard Virtual Reality

One year ago, Google introduced cardboard. Amazingly enough, that was all it took to fire … more

Android M Preview Images – XDA TV

Android M preview images are available. That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he … more

[Q&A/T][ROM]DN3(Ditto Note 3)

Thanks Meter: 6,563

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Announcement from Bajanman: E-Team rocks!
28th May 2015, 11:04 PM |#1751  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Ditto DN4 with S-Note 2
Is there any way to get the old snote on ditto's (I don't need to remove snote3 but I wouldn't mind doing it if it's needed).

And if it is possible, could anyone point me a thread explaining how?

Thank you very much.

Yesterday, 02:29 AM |#1752  
Thanks Meter: 136

More
Hey guys. When I listen to music on battery(mowing the lawn) my music stutters quite a bit. If I'm listening to music while in the car plugged into a charger I never get the stutter. Any ideas?
At&t Note 2 running DN4_2.2.4
Agni purestock v4.4.0 min frequency set to 300mhz governor is lulzactiveq.
Yesterday, 03:48 AM |#1753  
Quote:
Originally Posted by barry99705

Hey guys. When I listen to music on battery(mowing the lawn) my music stutters quite a bit. If I'm listening to music while in the car plugged into a charger I never get the stutter. Any ideas?
At&t Note 2 running DN4_2.2.4
Agni purestock v4.4.0 min frequency set to 300mhz governor is lulzactiveq.

If you mean the music playing faster, I've experienced that on the older versions of Agni kernel. You might want to update and see if that helps fix the stuttering problem.
Being connected to the charger and it not happening is a interesting find. Try Agni4.4.4 from the above link and see what happens ok.
Yesterday, 10:35 PM |#1754  
Thanks Meter: 136

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bajanman

If you mean the music playing faster, I've experienced that on the older versions of Agni kernel. You might want to update and see if that helps fix the stuttering problem.
Being connected to the charger and it not happening is a interesting find. Try Agni4.4.4 from the above link and see what happens ok.

No, I mean skipping. Kinda like way back when we still had to carry portable cd players(I feel old now) before they had that 30 second buffer. I've got two more yards to mow, so I'll give 4.4.4 a shot. It's both awesome, and crappy to have lots of land.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ditto, dn3 rom, eteam, team eletron
Previous Thread Next Thread