FORUMS

Google No Longer Sending Calendar SMS Notifications

In a not entirely surprising move, Google announced that it’s putting an … more

Enable Multi-Window Mode on M Developer Preview

What was not mentioned in yeterday’s keynote was Android M’s multi-window … more

I/O Summary: Google Cardboard Virtual Reality

One year ago, Google introduced cardboard. Amazingly enough, that was all it took to fire … more

Android M Preview Images – XDA TV

Android M preview images are available. That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he … more

AT&T 4.4.2/4.4.3/5.0.2 Debloated Sense 6 ROM/VVM Integrated Release 5/19/2015

Thanks Meter: 962

By Wonders_Never_Cease, Recognized Contributor on 21st May 2014, 06:53 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
22nd May 2015, 08:10 PM |#371  
OP Recognized Contributor

Donate to Me
More

24th May 2015, 07:44 PM |#372  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hey guys - I'm getting "unfortunately System UI has stopped" after every reboot. Did a fresh install of the 5.0.2 build with TWRP 2.8.6.0. Any suggestion?? THANKS!!!
24th May 2015, 10:10 PM |#373  

Donate to Me
More
What mods have you installed....full wipe is necessary for initial flashing. Anyone else experiencing any issues? Ive flashed this same build 50-100 times and not had anything force close on me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeG4936

Hey guys - I'm getting "unfortunately System UI has stopped" after every reboot. Did a fresh install of the 5.0.2 build with TWRP 2.8.6.0. Any suggestion?? THANKS!!!

Last edited by Wonders_Never_Cease; 24th May 2015 at 11:01 PM.
24th May 2015, 11:33 PM |#374  
Flag Pennsylvania
Thanks Meter: 82

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeG4936

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonders_Never_Cease

What mods have you installed....full wipe is necessary for initial flashing. Anyone else experiencing any issues? Ive flashed this same build 50-100 times and not had anything force close on me.

Not having any fc issues here. Everything is smooth.

Sent from my HTC One
25th May 2015, 06:36 PM |#375  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 434

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonders_Never_Cease

No problems here either.

OT: @WNC, I'm getting an M9 this week. It's the unlocked model, but seeing as I'm with AT&T, are you planning anything for it?
25th May 2015, 08:48 PM |#376  

Donate to Me
More
Yes there will be some work done for the m9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce7373

No problems here either.

OT: @WNC, I'm getting an M9 this week. It's the unlocked model, but seeing as I'm with AT&T, are you planning anything for it?

The Following User Says Thank You to Wonders_Never_Cease For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th May 2015, 06:08 AM |#377  
Flag Davis, CA
Thanks Meter: 120

More
Is it possible to remove VVM? I can't stand how it integrates into the messaging app.

EDIT: I see you already answered it from a while back. Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by datafoo

Attached is a flashable zip with a deodexed message.apk from the 6.09.401.5 WWE variant.
Flash this in recovery and you're good.
It functions as normal without ATT VVM integrated. SecureBox and blocked users function normally.

The message.apk bundled with integrated ATTVVM doesn't fully function UNLESS you configure ATT VVM.

Secure BOX and Block users do not function until you activate ATT VVM.

Sidenote: WondersNeverCease great build, extremely stable. I used this for a personal base before moving to 6.09.401.5 modified to ATT that I rolled myself. Thank you for the build.prop base and xml's to carrier convert. I also integrated your no-sound fix without issues.

Attached Files
File Type: zip 443_m7_message.apk.6.09.401.5.zip - [Click for QR Code] (2.86 MB, 0 views)
Last edited by ericc191; 28th May 2015 at 06:16 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to ericc191 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 05:57 AM |#378  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Help please :'(
I have a HTC ONE M7 (at&t) and it wont update .... it's stuck at 4.4.2 .... can anyone help me please !!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
att, fast, sense 6, stable, stock
Previous Thread Next Thread