Originally Posted by Homage
using Philz-gt-p5220-Odin-IMG to flash STOCK-deodexed-rooted-GTP5210-4.2.2 = not working
using stock recovery = invalid md5
using any other on the list wont show up as .md5
using Philz-gt-p5220-Odin-IMG to flash STOCK-GTP5210-4.2.2 = FAIL
dont for get to wash your hands after you wipe these links from you computer.
when someone can get these to work pleas let us know. i have faith that if the zip files that we were offered were .tar.md5 they would work normally. until they are repackaged they are garbage.
Homage, stop posting garbage and stop necro-ing threads. Try reading threads instead, especially OP's for instructions.
1. You can not flash ANYTHING with a stock recovery other than official OTA update.zip's
2. It has been stated NUMEROUS times to remove the .md5 extension when odin complains about an invalid signature. It's a non-issue.
3. The issues with the packaging of the custom rom are likely the culprit.
4. This is all moot since @nels83
is doing a kick-ass job at redefining the Tab 3 10.1 experience.
5. Learn to do what we do, then maybe you will have something genuinely useful to offer, till then, shut up.