FORUMS

Top Forum Discussions

[KK] XTREME SOUND MOD [clear audio stereo+] & ( volume boost speakers-headphones )

64 posts
Thanks Meter: 48

By hasablack, Member on 3rd April 2014, 06:43 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
2nd May 2015, 05:36 PM |#51  
Thanks Meter: 69

More
Speaker and headphones is certainly boosted on lollipop...but this can't work along with v4a....well for me it can't...
I'm using Google Play for music player...whatever I've played for a first time ive noticed that the sound is loud but like shaolin said, no stereo...just a deep loud mono sound..when i trying to set the equalizer on v4a...the music stops suddenly and can't be played again until either im closed the app or rebooted...I'm on the latest v4a that support lollipop and I'm on stock 5.0.1...
The Following User Says Thank You to martin132014 For This Useful Post: [ View ]

3rd May 2015, 10:12 PM |#52  
Thanks Meter: 51

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by martin132014

Speaker and headphones is certainly boosted on lollipop...but this can't work along with v4a....well for me it can't...
I'm using Google Play for music player...whatever I've played for a first time ive noticed that the sound is loud but like shaolin said, no stereo...just a deep loud mono sound..when i trying to set the equalizer on v4a...the music stops suddenly and can't be played again until either im closed the app or rebooted...I'm on the latest v4a that support lollipop and I'm on stock 5.0.1...

This is a modified stock file. If you want V4A to work you have to use the default XML file. You're trying to make it work twice as hard. I did this as well.

Put the original XML and run V4A.
31st May 2015, 08:52 AM |#53  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi Guys - I am getting this phone tomorrow on my birthday. I just wanted to clarify one thing which I am confused about this sound mod is that are we talking about boosting the phone ear speaker volume that we use to listen to callers or only the speakers we use to listen music, etc?. Does this mod boost the ear speaker volume so that I can hear the caller better? I have to make lot of calls daily and this is important for me that I can hear the other party well even in a bit of noisy place. I plan to upgrade to lollipop, then root and update with this mod.
Will this mod help ?
Last edited by gansal.pune; 31st May 2015 at 09:12 AM. Reason: typo fix
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)