FORUMS

Beats Music No Longer Accepting New Accounts

Whenever Apple launches a new product or service, it definitely manages to grab the … more

Do You Do Self-Repairs on Your Devices?

As smartphone designs become more and more complex, self-repairs on devices are also becoming … more

Sony Z4 Slips Out of Top 5 Smartphones in Japan

In a bid to streamline its flagship series which had been losing credibility over the … more

Sprint’s New Unlimited Plan with Ridiculous Capped Speeds

The carrier game in the United States is perpetually rushing forward at … more

[THEME][01/03/15] Official ViperOneM8 Theme Thread [ViperDark / ViperLight + more]

6,181 posts
Thanks Meter: 10,325

By Basil3, Recognized Themer on 6th April 2014, 02:09 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
30th April 2015, 07:45 PM |#3001  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Dublin

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by elandroido

I noticed there is an update for HTC gallery which breaks the theme. For other system apps, the updates are not displayed under "my apps". For gallery though they are. This is a little bit annoying. Is there a possibility to adjust the theme in order to prevent the updates for themed apps to be displayed. Just the same way the ROM obviously does for blinkfeed e.g.?

yeah, probably possible, but i won't bother updating just for that. just disable auto updates.
The Following User Says Thank You to Basil3 For This Useful Post: [ View ]

30th April 2015, 07:50 PM |#3002  
Flag Munich
Thanks Meter: 88

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Basil3

yeah, probably possible, but i won't bother updating just for that. just disable auto updates.

No need to stress...
Maybe you can put it on the list for the next update (hopefully coming for sense 7) and then exclude all themed apps from "my apps" list...
Just a proposal, it's a gorgeous theme anyhow...
The Following User Says Thank You to elandroido For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th May 2015, 07:43 PM |#3003  
Thanks Meter: 412

More
could anyone post phone.apk and htccontactsdialer.apk after flashing light dialer by basil3 please
8th May 2015, 02:56 AM |#3004  
Flag st. louis, mo
Thanks Meter: 228

More
@Basil3 do you have a theme under HTC's themes? I can't find any dark themes and that's all I really want.
8th May 2015, 03:40 PM |#3005  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Dublin

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stovo06

@Basil3 do you have a theme under HTC's themes? I can't find any dark themes and that's all I really want.

I did a red venom one like a month ago, still under reviewing. Other people are getting themes approved within a day, so pretty random.

Don't really have time to be messing around with themes too much at the moment, but hopefully have some time over the coming weeks.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Basil3 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th May 2015, 05:39 PM |#3006  
Flag Near D-Dorf
Thanks Meter: 486

More
Quote:

I did a red venom one like a month ago, still under reviewing. Other people are getting themes approved within a day, so pretty random.

Don't really have time to be messing around with themes too much at the moment, but hopefully have some time over the coming weeks.

Same problem, the did not really get it managed to publish themes outside of the us. Htc told me to send them a link or theme id, but I am not able to give them one of it.

Regards Pete
The Following User Says Thank You to Pete2506 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th May 2015, 05:25 AM |#3007  
Flag st. louis, mo
Thanks Meter: 228

More
Quote:

Found it!
Thanks it's awesome! Missing some dark features but it's better than anything else I've found.
31st May 2015, 01:23 AM |#3008  

More
could anyone share light dialer htccontactsdialer.apk after applying light dialer theme by basil
I managed to port light dialer phone.apk to 4.4.4 stock rom but cannt port htccontacts dialer as I dont have the light dialer apks
or share light dialer mod as this will save me flazhing viperrom and download it myself

thanks in advance
Last edited by AlMaghraby; 31st May 2015 at 02:24 PM.
31st May 2015, 03:52 PM |#3009  
Thanks Meter: 178

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackPellet

could anyone share light dialer htccontactsdialer.apk after applying light dialer theme by basil
I managed to port light dialer phone.apk to 4.4.4 stock rom but cannt port htccontacts dialer as I dont have the light dialer apks
or share light dialer mod as this will save me flazhing viperrom and download it myself

thanks in advance

You need permission from @Basil3 to port his work
The Following User Says Thank You to JrWriter87 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st May 2015, 03:53 PM |#3010  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JrWriter87

You need permission from @Basil3 to port his work

I got the permission long ago but stopped updating the mod due to problems in decompiling/compiling but after successfully compile and decompile nothing stops me
The Following User Says Thank You to AlMaghraby For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread