FORUMS

mobile device manager error...help???

9 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By elykoj, Junior Member on 8th May 2014, 03:14 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I KEEP GETTING THIS ERROR IN MY NOTIFICATION BOX.. Google sign in your domain requires mobile device management. Please install the Google AppsDevice Policy application to enforce security policies.. I goto playstore and download this app and install it... Then after a few days it keeps popping up in my notifications with the same error message. I have 2 gmail accounts on my phone, my personal one and my work one.It appears it keeps showing up for my work gmail account. If i just ignore it everything still works but the notification is very annoying.. CAN SOMEONE HELP WITH THIS??

9th May 2014, 12:45 PM |#2  
OP Junior Member

More
???
Nobody knows??
Quote:
Originally Posted by elykoj

i keep getting this error in my notification box.. Google sign in your domain requires mobile device management. Please install the google appsdevice policy application to enforce security policies.. I goto playstore and download this app and install it... Then after a few days it keeps popping up in my notifications with the same error message. I have 2 gmail accounts on my phone, my personal one and my work one.it appears it keeps showing up for my work gmail account. If i just ignore it everything still works but the notification is very annoying.. Can someone help with this??

1st June 2015, 12:27 AM |#3  

More
Your work email is being restricted by your employer. You need to conform to company policy regarding work e-mail on a personal device or remove the account. Talk to your companies IT for more info.

Sent from my SM-G900T using XDA Free mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread