FORUMS

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

[Recovery][05.04.2014][tf701t] CWM 6.0.4.7 Advanced Edition / PhilZ Touch 6.25.9

538 posts
Thanks Meter: 65

By YayYouFixedIt, Senior Member on 7th April 2014, 05:02 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
1st March 2015, 01:21 PM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 94

Donate to Me
More
My speakers died when I was setting up Alsa in Linux. I made something wrong, probably gave high-frequency noise to speakers. They became hot and demagnitized a little. That is not a problem to replace it, but I prefer headphones.

1st March 2015, 03:38 PM |#32  
Flag Caught somewhere in time
Thanks Meter: 127

More
Thumbs up
Installed CROMi-X 7.1 b2 with this recovery. No issues whatsoever. Sound is still as it was before. Very happy to finally have a touch recovery!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to doom_71 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th March 2015, 01:33 PM |#33  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Kenilworth, Coventry
Thanks Meter: 15,127

Donate to Me
More
Hmm I am having the opposite. I haven't made it through a single install yet without recovery completely locking up.

I can't find any logs that indicate what went wrong. Anyone else seeing this?
9th March 2015, 01:05 PM |#34  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbdags

Hmm I am having the opposite. I haven't made it through a single install yet without recovery completely locking up.

I can't find any logs that indicate what went wrong. Anyone else seeing this?

Installed b4 just now. After completing the installation it goes back to CWM and then it locks up. First hard reboot takes me back to the recovery. After selecting reboot system the tab reboots normally and i get into the setup. No errors at all since then.

The installation is done completely so the problem will be in restarting the recovery after installation. Maybe let the tab reboot automatically after the setup is complete?
9th March 2015, 06:39 PM |#35  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Kenilworth, Coventry
Thanks Meter: 15,127

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by doom_71

Installed b4 just now. After completing the installation it goes back to CWM and then it locks up. First hard reboot takes me back to the recovery. After selecting reboot system the tab reboots normally and i get into the setup. No errors at all since then.

The installation is done completely so the problem will be in restarting the recovery after installation. Maybe let the tab reboot automatically after the setup is complete?

I had that same issue once as well - I suspect that the recovery just doesn't clean up some of the tmp files in that case - but all other installs failed to install. Graphically it had glitches and was slow too so I wonder if it is related to the gui elements somehow.
9th March 2015, 07:43 PM |#36  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbdags

I had that same issue once as well - I suspect that the recovery just doesn't clean up some of the tmp files in that case - but all other installs failed to install. Graphically it had glitches and was slow too so I wonder if it is related to the gui elements somehow.

I also experienced the installation to be slow. I didn't have the other issues you mentioned.
1st June 2015, 09:45 PM |#37  
Thanks Meter: 52

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaave

I am SO psyched about this! Can we now get a TWRP for our tablet? We should be able to integrate touch drivers using the same principle into TWRP!

When I connect my TF701T to my Laptop, it doesn't find the device. I looked all over for drivers (Win7) and cannot find any. I did follow the instructions. Anyone know where drivers can be found? Or am I just missing something?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cwm, philz touch, recovery, tf701
Previous Thread Next Thread