FORUMS

IonVR Coming Soon, HTC M9 Dev Edition Gets Android 5.1 – XDA TV

The HTC M9 Developer Edition has received Android 5.1. That and … more

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

CleanSlate Brings Fingerprint Scanner Mod to HTC One M9+

Work of XDA Recognized Developer tbalden, CleanSlate custom kernel for the HTC … more

Sunday Debate: Which Factors Caused HTC’s Woes?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on HTC’s situation. Come with your … more

Haldi's Benchmark Thread for Governors&Undervolting&Overclocking the Z2

1,759 posts
Thanks Meter: 506

By Haldi4803, Senior Member on 1st June 2014, 02:05 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
30th May 2015, 09:09 PM |#111  
Thanks Meter: 143

Donate to Me
More
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1433016450064.png
Views:	122
Size:	100.8 KB
ID:	3339981
On low battery it charges really fast between 1.6-1.7A but then when it get more % it goes slowly down to 1.4, 1.3, 1.2 etc. Hehe I used the phone a bit while charging but only max 5 minutes. I think thats waay faster than your stats. LG G2 charger 1.8A with magnetic cable. I started around 12% I think. I think there is a better charge possible that wasn't the maximum I've got out of this hehe.
Last edited by TheFerhatKing; 30th May 2015 at 09:12 PM.

3rd June 2015, 02:58 AM |#112  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haldi4803

Review: External Battery Case
So after long time i've invested 20$ and got this 4500mAh external Battery Power Case.

I've got mine from AliExpress (Link here) it arrived roughly 12 days after ordering.

Why did i go for this 4500mAh version and not any other 3500mAh charger out there? Because this model here says it can charge 5V with 1A, while most others only do 0.8A (in comparison sony's EP880 Wallcharger does 1.5A). And the Test's confirm this. The phone itself with Screen on uses about 400mA charging with the dock you get about 600mA charging using the official Wall charger you get about 900-1000mA, so Yes, it does indeed have an output of 1A.

So how much does it charge? i managed to get my phone from 5% back to 93% that's quite something. Altough it took 3.5hours

So here we have the standard Graphs for Charging

it's roughly 40 minutes slower than with the Magnector X cable i normaly use to charge my phone. Pretty impressive.

So, whats the bad points?
A: It takes ages to charge to Case itself. roughly 4-5 hours, did not meassure that exactly.
B: it's not healthy to store a battery (cover) with full health. If you don't use it over longer periods, make sure you only charge it up to 75% So you still have to re-charge it to 100% right before going on a longer trip.

P.S Here is the Manual that shows how the 4 Lights on the Backside work.

Oh yeah... it has a Powerbutton, so you can actually use the Case without charging.
AND it's said you can charge the Phone and Case at the same time. Gonna try that the next time my phone is empty.
Edit: Yes, you can really charge the Phone and the Case at the same time. it simply takes ages ^^
Roughly 7 hours to charge the phone! But after that the dock will also be full.

$20 is a real deal for 4500mAh, but I can't seem to find its brand in aliexpress. Is it cheap because it has no brand?
3rd June 2015, 08:32 PM |#113  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 506

More
excactly
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread