By ddxv, Member on 2nd May 2014, 09:34 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
8th December 2014, 03:33 AM |#71  
Flag Zlin/Brno
Thanks Meter: 14

More
international ROM for SM 9006V
Hi,
anyone tried to flash international ROM to this phone?

If the phone would be my own, I would give it a try, but I have received this phone from company as working phone, so I cannot afford to brick it .

I was able to update & root stock ROM and load Google apps & services. So almost everything is working greate - but if there would be any chance to flash Cyanogenmod, it would be awesome ...

23rd December 2014, 11:49 AM |#72  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
ho you made it?
I was able to update & root stock ROM and load Google apps & services. So almost everything is working greate - but if there would be any chance to flash Cyanogenmod, it would be awesome ...[/QUOTE]

Hi, I have the same prblem, same phone. I can't get it rooted, first step to load even just a stock rom but European, with google play etc.

could you helpe me?
thanks in advance

Antonio
antonio.reddavid@tiscali.it
3rd January 2015, 04:17 AM |#73  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by saddevil

check your personal messages

anyone can upload to mediafire or another host. i need this room.
3rd January 2015, 04:41 AM |#74  

More
Click image for larger version

Name:	Guia-Xiaomi-Red-Rice-en-Castellano-Selección-recovery.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	13.4 KB
ID:	3095158
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queueyou

SOLVED

I was NOT pulling the battery immediately after odin popped off the restart. pulled battery and usb and then booted directly into recovery and worked just fine. I am now in the CWM recovery... now if only I spoke chinese....

do you enter into recovery mode? i have this menu but i can use any options.
4th January 2015, 11:11 AM |#75  

More
3G connection issue
Quote:
Originally Posted by saddevil

Hi, I have some problem on LiDroid 1.2 (LiDroid 1.0 have the same problem)
mobile internet doesn't work:
- connection icon 3G is there, but data transmission does not occur (only wi-fi connection works)
In what could be the problem

I joined the forum, first, to express thanks for all the comments posd by everyone. I have successfully flashed the Lidroid 1.2 ROM.

Everything, including Google Play via ExpressVPN (I'm in China), works flawlessly... except my 3G. I reinstalled the ROM to make sure I had the correct location selected, but I still have the same issue. The networks are detected, but no connection. Would appreciate some help here.
24th March 2015, 09:16 AM |#76  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by crackers4cheese

I joined the forum, first, to express thanks for all the comments posd by everyone. I have successfully flashed the Lidroid 1.2 ROM.

Everything, including Google Play via ExpressVPN (I'm in China), works flawlessly... except my 3G. I reinstalled the ROM to make sure I had the correct location selected, but I still have the same issue. The networks are detected, but no connection. Would appreciate some help here.

I'm having a similar problem with the G9006V + Lidroid ROM. Everything works superbly, except the mobile data. Tried changing APN input, nothing changes. Hope there's a solution to this.
19th April 2015, 04:38 AM |#77  

More
Hey, i'm wondering if there have been any newer, more stable ROMs with an English language option released? I tried having a look on some Chinese websites but my Chinese isn't quite good enough!
4th June 2015, 10:59 AM |#78  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
French people here, I had same 3G connexion issue.

When choosing CSC you have 3 options :
CHN : 3G works but language selection is limited to Chinese / English
***/*** (sry, don't remember the option) : everything worked for me !
ENG : issue with 3G

Hope it helps
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
9006v, g9006v, google services, play store, sm-g9006v

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)