FORUMS

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (July 25 – Aug 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Voices Of XDA: Orbiting The Earth With Android

Editor’s note: This week’s feature has been written by forum … more

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

Optimize Battery Life with This Useful App

Battery life is an important aspect of your smartphone, especially if you use it for more … more

[Q] Xperia Z1 C6903 won't turn up, just red light blinking

9 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By 7supreme, Junior Member on 14th June 2014, 01:22 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
21st July 2014, 11:50 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kentexcitebot

Try the hard brick fix (if you have warranty send to Sony instead). I doubt it'll do anything because it seems by your decription the hardware is damaged physically, but its worth a shot.

I already sent it to the warranty. Now we play the waiting game...

21st July 2014, 02:13 PM |#12  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 1

Donate to Me
More
Unhappy zony xperia z1 bricked
I have the same problem !! PLS HELP !! THE PHONE IS DEAD !! My pc don`t recognize the phone !! no led... the phone not charging! what to do?? help please my z1 bricked today while updating Monster'$ Rom my Phone is entirely lifeless ... no LED light, NOTHING

When connect to PC... nothing at all happens, doesn't even pick up the phone!

Have tried VOL + and power
VOL - + power
VOL - and power

Still NOTHING... phone is DEAD
Please help me friends
5th June 2015, 06:48 AM |#13  
Exclamation Please Help any Dev!!
Please i need help, i hard bricked my z1 c6903 ,restoring a backup with unlocked bootloader , this time the pone is totally dead. When in plugg in it blinks a red light.Im reading all about this and im a bit confused ,can anyone help me please?I really appreciate if u can.Best regards
5th June 2015, 08:05 AM |#14  
Flag Ahmedabad
Thanks Meter: 45

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SANTUMIL

Please i need help, i hard bricked my z1 c6903 ,restoring a backup with unlocked bootloader , this time the pone is totally dead. When in plugg in it blinks a red light.Im reading all about this and im a bit confused ,can anyone help me please?I really appreciate if u can.Best regards

Quote:
Originally Posted by srichinu

I have the same problem !! PLS HELP !! THE PHONE IS DEAD !! My pc don`t recognize the phone !! no led... the phone not charging! what to do?? help please my z1 bricked today while updating Monster'$ Rom my Phone is entirely lifeless ... no LED light, NOTHING

When connect to PC... nothing at all happens, doesn't even pick up the phone!

Have tried VOL + and power
VOL - + power
VOL - and power

Still NOTHING... phone is DEAD
Please help me friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7supreme

Hello, sorry if this question had been posted before. I just confusing with my Xperia Z1. It's just blank screen, no Sony logo, no boot animation, etc.
I've tried to hold power+vol up but nothing happen. When i put the charge on and i press the power+vol up, it vibrate three times and nothing happen.

What should i do with this?? I hope it's not hardware failure.

Thx for the answer and suggestion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ali_assaf

hi
i have the same problem with my z1 xperia
the pc companion wont see my phone to preform any kind of repair
any ideas
thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiM72NiK

if nothing is happening just the LED red blinks even when you put the device in the charge, its hard bricked and will be fixed just with opening the phone and relive it with test point ...
maybe this thread will help you:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2646405

Drain your battery completely
By Pressing and holding volume up and power button for 15 second, no vibration dont worry just hold it for 15 seconds and forget your phone for 1-2 days

Get working charger and usb cable check it then connect charger to phone there should be red light

Leave your phone for 3-4 hours

Now disconnect your phone from charger

Again check usb cable and drivers in pc

Open flashtool and get stock ftf ready for flashing

Once the dialog box appears with phone's animation

press and hold just volume down button and connect your phone with pc and immediately Release volume down button as soon as dialogue box disappears

Then disconnect phone when instructed in flashtool and wait for 4-5 minutes

Now try to turn on the phone.

Main thing is to have patience

This should work as i have my phone in same hardbricked state twice and this brought life in my phone back..!
The Following User Says Thank You to kathanpatel1001 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread