FORUMS

OnePlus Addresses Reservation List Cheating

Jake Cooper figured out how to bump his place up on OnePlus’ reservation list and … more

OnePlus 2 Benchmark Scores Show Its Muscle

This video by FoneArena contains all the popular benchmarks being tested on the OnePlus 2, … more

Sony’s Emergence in The Middle: Is The Price Right?

Sony’s Electronics Division is not in its best days, and its smartphone … more

HTC Delivering Ads Straight to Sense Home

HTC’s 2015 has been a year marked by a desperate search for revenue.The HTC One M9 … more

Still great tablet

13 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By mohlin, Junior Member on 20th June 2014, 04:26 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
13th May 2015, 05:12 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 92

More
Try running the p6800 with rooted, stock, debloated JB 4.1.2 XMD3 with JB (and earlier) apps. It still runs pretty snappy and I have and 8.4 Tab S.

4th June 2015, 01:48 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Yes, it is !!
With de CM 12.1 (from Daniel_HK) it a new device !!!
5th June 2015, 03:35 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
I've got an i815, but only use it for wifi. Just rooted it and installed TWRP. Tried a few roms, from Omni 5.1.1 experimental, to a few 4.2 variants, they also seemed to slow down after awhile and lag a lot. Now I'm on 4.4.4 r2 Carbon from daniel_hk and it's been solid for days... it's not seeming to have the slow down issues. I just wish there was a way to disable the radios without resorting to airplane mode. I still might abandon, as one of the things I wanted was to do TiVo streaming, but the stock image of 4.0.4 isn't supported.... aaaand flipping to a supported verson of Android (4.1.2+) has issues because the TiVo app does not work on any CM based ROM's. Unfortunately, the only person I saw that tried a stock P68xx ROM on the i815 ended up without touch input on the device.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread