FORUMS

HTC’s New Ad Campaign And What It Really Means

HTC has just released three new blind test adverts comparing app loading … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (June 27 – July 4)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

HTC One M9 Developer Edition Android 5.1 OTA

The Developer Edition of the HTC One M9 is receiving an over-the-air update to Android 5.1. … more

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

[TUTORIAL]How To Make Android Into IOS 7 ..Full Working.

44 posts
Thanks Meter: 30

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
5th March 2015, 01:28 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 42

More
Two things :

One, is there any version of this for iOS 6?I'm one of those strange people who hate the new flat design of iOS 7. It completely derailed any plans I had to eventually give getting an iPhone + a try when Apple finally released a larger phone.

Two, as has already been requested is there a tablet guide for all of this?

PS: I still have my PAID for premium version of iLauncher from before the developer screwed his customers by renaming the app making people have to buy it again. That app is already iOS 6,its just hasn't been updated in almost a year...

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to bornagainpenguin For This Useful Post: [ View ]

26th April 2015, 11:12 AM |#22  
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by bornagainpenguin

Two things :

One, is there any version of this for iOS 6?I'm one of those strange people who hate the new flat design of iOS 7. It completely derailed any plans I had to eventually give getting an iPhone + a try when Apple finally released a larger phone.

Two, as has already been requested is there a tablet guide for all of this?

PS: I still have my PAID for premium version of iLauncher from before the developer screwed his customers by renaming the app making people have to buy it again. That app is already iOS 6,its just hasn't been updated in almost a year...

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using Tapatalk

Thanks!
But This All Works For tablet Too! All Apps Are Compatible For Tablet!
Second : You Can Search Google For IOS 6 Apks For Android!
Or Watch This Videos : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bj356A5zn84
Press The Thanks Button If Helped!
4th June 2015, 11:56 AM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Hello sir can you teach me how to do the status bar only? For sm g900f samsung s5
The Following User Says Thank You to icytalentpwns For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th June 2015, 11:59 AM |#24  
Quote:
Originally Posted by icytalentpwns

Hello sir can you teach me how to do the status bar only? For sm g900f samsung s5

Download iLauncher olny , It will give you the look and the status bar of ios [emoji4]
4th June 2015, 12:15 PM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sajalsh25

Download iLauncher olny , It will give you the look and the status bar of ios [emoji4]

Now my problem is that i dont have the control center working after installing inoty and ilauncher
The Following User Says Thank You to icytalentpwns For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th June 2015, 09:58 PM |#26  
Quote:
Originally Posted by icytalentpwns

Now my problem is that i dont have the control center working after installing inoty and ilauncher

Download The latest Version From Google And Try Again!
6th June 2015, 04:13 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Help please
I didn't understand on what to do with the bootanimation.zip, can u please reiterate
And also, gallery.apk cannot be installed I dont know why help pleaseee
The Following User Says Thank You to bertud18 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th June 2015, 04:21 PM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Looking from the screenshots it actually looks almost identical to iOS, Good Job OP!
The Following User Says Thank You to Chunder Dragon For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th June 2015, 05:07 PM |#29  
Quote:
Originally Posted by bertud18

I didn't understand on what to do with the bootanimation.zip, can u please reiterate
And also, gallery.apk cannot be installed I dont know why help pleaseee

Bootanimation.zip have to be placed in /system/media/bootanimation.zip
Replace if you dont want the stock bootanimation or Backup if You Want Stock BootAnimation in Future*!
Gallery.apk is too old try newer version of that apk from google ! [emoji4]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread