CyanogenMod 11.0 for HTC One - m8

1,865 posts
Thanks Meter: 9,857

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
1st June 2015, 12:54 AM |#3411  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Noob here.

How can I get a clear all notifications icon on my navigation bar?

4th June 2015, 03:29 PM |#3412  
Flag Pittsburgh
Thanks Meter: 151

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymie1989

How can I get a clear all notifications icon on my navigation bar?

Clear notifications button isn't an option for the navigation bar (the bottom bar with back and home). Are you sure that's what you mean? I've never seen anything like that on the navigation bar.
4th June 2015, 08:35 PM |#3413  
Thanks Meter: 71

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bill.allrobots.org

Clear notifications button isn't an option for the navigation bar (the bottom bar with back and home). Are you sure that's what you mean? I've never seen anything like that on the navigation bar.

I think he meant notification area.

Sent from my One M8 using XDA Free mobile app
4th June 2015, 09:03 PM |#3414  
Flag Pittsburgh

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by amirfida

I think he meant notification area.

In that case, is it not just… there?
4th June 2015, 09:10 PM |#3415  
Thanks Meter: 71

More
Quote:

In that case, is it not just… there?

Yes it is. Or perhaps he means clear all for multi tasking apps area.

Sent from my One M8 using XDA Free mobile app
5th June 2015, 03:07 AM |#3416  
Flag Greenwood, SC
Thanks Meter: 44

More
Thinking of going back to KitKat. Earlier, I tried but it the latest Snapshot wasn't detecting my sim card. I have an ATT M8 that's unlocked and using with T-Mobile. I know it's not my sim card, since I did flash, M8 GPE ROM, ARHD ROM, LeeDroid rom, CM12, etc. All those roms pick up my sim with T-Mobile. I don't know why this one doesn't.... Ugh....

EDIT: Nevermind I ran the 4.4.4 RUU for ATT. Then downgraded TWRP to 2.7.1.0 since 2.8.6 wouldn't flash. SO far so good
Last edited by daddyodizzel; 5th June 2015 at 03:59 AM.
5th June 2015, 03:28 PM |#3417  
Flag Pittsburgh

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyodizzel

Thinking of going back to KitKat. Earlier, I tried but it the latest Snapshot wasn't detecting my sim card. I have an ATT M8 that's unlocked and using with T-Mobile. I know it's not my sim card, since I did flash, M8 GPE ROM, ARHD ROM, LeeDroid rom, CM12, etc. All those roms pick up my sim with T-Mobile. I don't know why this one doesn't.... Ugh....

EDIT: Nevermind I ran the 4.4.4 RUU for ATT. Then downgraded TWRP to 2.7.1.0 since 2.8.6 wouldn't flash. SO far so good

Sounds like a matter of keeping your firmware matching your CM build. This can be a bit of trial-and-error: I'm on Verizon, and found the firmware from Android 4.4 worked best with CM-12.0 (Android 5.0), and the firmware from Android 5.0 worked best with CM-12.1 (Android 5.1). Other combinations resulted in one thing or another not working.
7th June 2015, 06:00 AM |#3418  
Flag Greenwood, SC
Thanks Meter: 44

More
Quote:

Sounds like a matter of keeping your firmware matching your CM build. This can be a bit of trial-and-error: I'm on Verizon, and found the firmware from Android 4.4 worked best with CM-12.0 (Android 5.0), and the firmware from Android 5.0 worked best with CM-12.1 (Android 5.1). Other combinations resulted in one thing or another not working.

So after everything is booted, everything is working great. Battery life couldn't be any better. My only thing is I feel I need a more updated radio since signal is not as strong.

Sent from my One M8 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread