FORUMS

Make Your Network Smart – XDA Xposed Tuesday

We rave about the features and abilities of our smartphones. However, in order for … more

Dr.Ketan Brings The S6 Theme Store To The Note 4

Dr.Ketan has submitted a video to the forums showing a functional port of the Galaxy S6 … more

Do You Have Insurance on Your Smartphone?

While affordable smartphones are becoming more available, the majority of high-end flagships … more

Apple Music Will Increase iTunes Match to 100,000 Songs

The battle for music streaming subscription dominance is starting to really heat … more

untra power saving mode crapped your phone after root fix

92 posts
Thanks Meter: 58

By davew41, Member on 17th June 2014, 03:52 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
6th May 2015, 02:34 AM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by takotakumi

Hello, so I recently got this AT&T S5 and updated to lollipop 2 weeks ago and hated it, thus I tried downgrading
and eventually soft bricked it. I have read tons and tons of sites, tried this thread and all other others linked from this one.
When flashing the stock fw throught the AP, I ALWAYS get fail. I have tried thousands of other files and same result.
HOWEVER, only thing that seems to work perfect through odin is the CL file. I have problems with the AP and CSP file.

PLS HALP!

EDIT: Before flashing the CL files I could NEVER get into recovery mode, but only download mode.
Is there anyway of flashing through the recovery via sd card? Since Odin fails on my always?
By this I mean i have tried 3 different pcs, different cables, usb 2.0s and 3.0 ports, 3 different versions of odin and same fail.

Did you ever figure this out?
My phone was softbricked trying to downgrade from OTA 5.0 update (can't be done with the stock rom) by using the partition file fix here.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/att-...3#post60397413

6th May 2015, 02:57 AM |#32  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattdan79

Did you ever figure this out?
My phone was softbricked trying to downgrade from OTA 5.0 update (can't be done with the stock rom) by using the partition file fix here.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/att-...3#post60397413

I tried following your link but it shows 404 page not found error

Were you able to fix yours?

thanks!
17th May 2015, 08:18 PM |#33  

More
Talking Thank you
I bricked my S5 trying to update to Lollipop, tried re flashing with Odin several times with no luck but your method here did the trick.
Thank you!!
5th June 2015, 04:05 PM |#34  

More
The links are dead

Can i please get more info about this firmware version.So i can search for alternate links
7th June 2015, 08:17 AM |#35  
Riverview
Thanks Meter: 90

More
So, I need some help pretty bad. I was running Alliance 8.0 and my phone started to tell me that UI had stopped and that message would not stop poping up. SO I thought why not go back to Alliance 4.4, and proceeded to flash Alliance 5.6 with flashify. Now after trying to flash NCE with ODIN, my phone only goes to the samsung logo but it stops midway of showing the samsung logo and it freezes, and the screen goes black, and LED light stays on but does not boot. I can still go into ODIN mode but have had no luck getting this phone booted. Please help.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread