FORUMS

HTC’s New Ad Campaign And What It Really Means

HTC has just released three new blind test adverts comparing app loading … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (June 27 – July 4)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

HTC One M9 Developer Edition Android 5.1 OTA

The Developer Edition of the HTC One M9 is receiving an over-the-air update to Android 5.1. … more

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

Root and bootloader unlock on stock KK

704 posts
Thanks Meter: 11,813
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
31st May 2015, 01:15 PM |#691  
Zeljko1234's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag San Jose
Thanks Meter: 2,214
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paperman199

Hi, there is any chance to unlock bootloader on XT926 with KDA20.62-15, I wonder if someone still work on this, or better forget about this opportunity forever?

Forget it. Device is good but quite old, nobody is interested to spend time to find the way. Especially after Moto gave us second chance.

But if you wish, you can try to find solution
The Following User Says Thank You to Zeljko1234 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
1st June 2015, 06:27 PM |#692  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paperman199

Hi, there is any chance to unlock bootloader on XT926 with KDA20.62-15, I wonder if someone still work on this, or better forget about this opportunity forever?

Well, actually, you can unlock is now using sigmabox with Pack 2, but this box is expensive, about $ 100. That is, at present two options: buy a sigma or find someone who has it and unlock bootloader
The Following User Says Thank You to Shmaks For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st June 2015, 06:34 PM |#693  
Zeljko1234's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag San Jose
Thanks Meter: 2,214
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shmaks

Well, actually, you can unlock is now using sigmabox with Pack 2, but this box is expensive, about $ 100. That is, at present two options: buy a sigma or find someone who has it and unlock bootloader

That interesting and useful information! Thx.
7th June 2015, 03:53 PM |#694  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I'm looking to to root my RAZRi with stock 4.4.2 but cant seem to find a basic tutorial on how to do it. I have already unlocked the bootloader using the tutorial on the motorola website so just need a few pointers on how to root it. Any assistance will be much appreciated. Thanks.
7th June 2015, 10:33 PM |#695  
RikRong's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 554
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jagsman411971

I'm looking to to root my RAZRi with stock 4.4.2 but cant seem to find a basic tutorial on how to do it. I have already unlocked the bootloader using the tutorial on the motorola website so just need a few pointers on how to root it. Any assistance will be much appreciated. Thanks.

Since your boot loader is unlocked, all you need to do is flash TWRP recovery. TWRP has an option to root after you flash it.

Sent from my Nexus 5
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes