FORUMS

[Q] Transfer Android SMS to iPhone

36 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By vans2468, Member on 12th February 2014, 04:30 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hello I have both Android and iPhone. I want to transfer one of my conversations on my iPhone (please don't ask me why). Do you know how I can do that? I tried searching already on google but I can't find any solutions. Backuptrans and Mobiletrans is so expensive for just 600+ messages.

11th February 2015, 07:22 AM |#2  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vans2468

Hello I have both Android and iPhone. I want to transfer one of my conversations on my iPhone (please don't ask me why). Do you know how I can do that? I tried searching already on google but I can't find any solutions. Backuptrans and Mobiletrans is so expensive for just 600+ messages.

It's hard to transfer sms from Android to iPhone without any software. In fact, contacts, music, videos can be free to transfer from Android to iPhone. Only text messages cannot.
9th June 2015, 08:31 AM |#3  

More
You can transfer Android SMS to iPhone using Gmail account. Tap Connect. The default browser on your Android phone will launch and you’ll be prompted to login to the Gmail account you want to use for backing up your messages. After you login you’ll need to authorize SMS Backup+ to utilize your Google account like so: Click Grant Access. You’ll be prompted to begin a backup immediately or skip the initial backup. Click Backup; we didn’t come all this way not to back things up! If you hit Skip then all the messages on your phone will be flagged as already backed up and will be ignored. Get the message back to your iPhone by signing in the same Gmail ID.
Last edited by LancyCooper; 11th June 2015 at 02:30 AM.
9th June 2015, 01:27 PM |#4  
Flag Tbilisi
Thanks Meter: 203

Donate to Me
More
Apple is going to release new app that helps users to switch from Android to iOS. I don't know if it has Messages sending option, but you need to wait for it: http://www.theverge.com/2015/6/8/874...-for-switchers
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread