FORUMS

How to Listen to Beats 1 on Android Right Now

If you felt a bit left out by Apple launching their own online radio station Beats 1 … more

NVidia SHIELD TV – XDA TV Device Review

The SHIELD TV is a not an Android smartphone device. However, that doesn’t mean it … more

PSA: Having cellular connectivity or texting issues tonight?

You’re not alone…Tonight, many users are experiencing a myriad … more

Beats Music No Longer Accepting New Accounts

Whenever Apple launches a new product or service, it definitely manages to grab the … more

Owners who bought from AliExpress, post here please

2,771 posts
Thanks Meter: 303

By geokilla, Senior Member on 18th June 2014, 06:12 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
12th January 2015, 05:56 PM |#881  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I bought from Aliexpress
I bought mine from Aliexpress and made a review on my blog - mychinabargains.com
Search under telephones

I just love that telephone

Best regards
Aske

15th January 2015, 03:42 PM |#882  
Flag Madrid
Thanks Meter: 37

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staals

I bought mine from Aliexpress and made a review on my blog - mychinabargains.com
Search under telephones

I just love that telephone

Best regards
Aske

nice spam. 1 post and link to your personal blog...
The Following User Says Thank You to TheKaser For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th February 2015, 12:43 AM |#883  

More
Bought from Shenzhen Chigon, Jack Ma has been very helpful in answering all of my questions thus far (even if I have been a little annoying, thanks Jack) just waiting on shipping now, Jack estimates 3 days or so.

Currently showing nothing on DHL's site, however is showing details on en.4px.com

Will post updates as the phone travels to the land down under ^.^
Last edited by SephirothSG; 26th February 2015 at 05:18 AM.
28th February 2015, 06:12 AM |#884  

More
Update, tracking on both sites still shows as "Shipment information received" Jack has informed me this is due to the carrier being slow as the holiday has just ended so there are lots of parcels for them to deal with.
3rd March 2015, 05:49 AM |#885  

More
Forgot to post recently, received my phone yesterday, set it all up today. Works wonderfully, I recommend purchasing from Shenzhen Chigon as many others have also.
5th June 2015, 07:51 AM |#886  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Avoid Aliezpress!
They robbed me on $210. Monstrously unprofessional and unfair Dispute treatment, from the beginning biased to the seller. They have organized perfect criminal scheme: They sell false product, then receive it back, and take money. A band of thiefs.
I have bought silk blanket in the 100% cotton envelope. So it was advertised. It is not cheap - $170. I have received 100% synthetics material. I opened dispute with the reason "not as described". They did not demand seller to proof. I warned that the seller still advertises it so, but nobody was impressed. I performed burn test - it gives glassy hard lumps that proves synthetics, and sent it back by ground tracking mail, another $40. It is slow mail. After 60 days it was still in transit. They wrote that I failed provide delivery evidence and that I have sent it to the wrong address. Absolute nonsense. I sent them the photo of the post receipt with the right address. So, I lost it. A week after their final decision the seller has received the parcel. I have written them few times with no result.
The Following User Says Thank You to nevemetz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th June 2015, 01:45 PM |#887  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Butthurt, lol

Sent from my A0001 using XDA Free mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread