FORUMS

IonVR Coming Soon, HTC M9 Dev Edition Gets Android 5.1 – XDA TV

The HTC M9 Developer Edition has received Android 5.1. That and … more

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

CleanSlate Brings Fingerprint Scanner Mod to HTC One M9+

Work of XDA Recognized Developer tbalden, CleanSlate custom kernel for the HTC … more

Sunday Debate: Which Factors Caused HTC’s Woes?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on HTC’s situation. Come with your … more

[Tool][Windows/Linux] Android Flashable Zip Creator v3.0 Beta

779 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,204

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
6th June 2015, 09:58 AM |#521  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikhil

That's encouraging. Thanks.

You're so welcomed ^^ Btw here is the binary and script files for note n7000, I don't know if somebody has already posted them but just in case I did. Keep up with the great work (:
Attached Files
File Type: zip update-binary.zip - [Click for QR Code] (141.2 KB, 4 views)
File Type: zip updater-script.zip - [Click for QR Code] (617 Bytes, 4 views)

6th June 2015, 11:46 AM |#522  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 737

More
Quote:

That's encouraging. Thanks.

Hello bro i tried using this tool and after the process got comp like as i added apps to data / apps the folder was like for eg abcd/abcd/data/app so what caused this any idea and then i deleted that folder and added data apps folder in the zip with the help of 7 zip but then after selecting apps from aroma and then rebooting no apps are shown in drawer...any help !!
6th June 2015, 12:27 PM |#523  
Flag wichita
Thanks Meter: 891

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by F@HIM

Hello bro i tried using this tool and after the process got comp like as i added apps to data / apps the folder was like for eg abcd/abcd/data/app so what caused this any idea and then i deleted that folder and added data apps folder in the zip with the help of 7 zip but then after selecting apps from aroma and then rebooting no apps are shown in drawer...any help !!

If you are using the 2.0 then you shouldn't have any problem adding apps to data/app
6th June 2015, 10:54 PM |#524  
Flag Mumbai

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisa887

If you are using the 2.0 then you shouldn't have any problem adding apps to data/app

I used v2.0 but that gave me the error which i mentioned above....thanks anyway will give it one more go [emoji1]
7th June 2015, 02:36 PM |#525  
Flag wichita

More
Quote:

I used v2.0 but that gave me the error which i mentioned above....thanks anyway will give it one more go [emoji1]

You also have to make sure that the apps you are putting in data/app are supposed to be there, just can't put any app there. First you should just install the app like normal on phone then use a file explorer to see when the app got installed. then that's where you have to put the apk file
The Following User Says Thank You to chrisa887 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th June 2015, 05:44 PM |#526  
Flag Mumbai

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisa887

You also have to make sure that the apps you are putting in data/app are supposed to be there, just can't put any app there. First you should just install the app like normal on phone then use a file explorer to see when the app got installed. then that's where you have to put the apk file

Ohh yeah i see bcoz the installed apps in drawer usually go to data / app....btw thanks for helping will try and report u [emoji1]
7th June 2015, 05:46 PM |#527  
Flag wichita

More
Quote:

Ohh yeah i see bcoz the installed apps in drawer usually go to data / app....btw thanks for helping will try and report u [emoji1]

No problem, some apps go to priv-app or system-app. But let me know if you figured it out.
10th June 2015, 08:30 PM |#528  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ahmedabad
Thanks Meter: 1,204

More
hey guys, i've seen that gapps structure is now changed, can you all link/tell me which gapps are you using?
need to change settings in tool as per the new structure.
Thanks!
10th June 2015, 11:30 PM |#529  
Flag wichita

More
Quote:

hey guys, i've seen that gapps structure is now changed, can you all link/tell me which gapps are you using?
need to change settings in tool as per the new structure.
Thanks!

This is the one I user for my note 4

http://fitsnugly.euroskank.com/?rom=banks&device=gapps

Aroma hasn't yet been able to work on note don't know why

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread