FORUMS

How to Listen to Beats 1 on Android Right Now

If you felt a bit left out by Apple launching their own online radio station Beats 1 … more

NVidia SHIELD TV – XDA TV Device Review

The SHIELD TV is a not an Android smartphone device. However, that doesn’t mean it … more

PSA: Having cellular connectivity or texting issues tonight?

You’re not alone…Tonight, many users are experiencing a myriad … more

Beats Music No Longer Accepting New Accounts

Whenever Apple launches a new product or service, it definitely manages to grab the … more

[GUIDE] SIM Unlock M919 4.4.2 -- Without Tripping KNOX

6 posts
Thanks Meter: 20

By jose456891, Junior Member on 11th June 2014, 07:44 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
20th February 2015, 11:57 AM |#41  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
you right
Quote:
Originally Posted by skreet0g

I had Success with my S4 M919 on 4.4.2 NB4 modem As instructions state - odin back to MDL modem followed instructions listed, run regionlock away v1.3 [ROOT], phone restarted. Powered back off and started in Download mode and odin back to NB4 modem. No problems at all with AT&T or Straight Talk with AT&T SIM cards.

I use Odin3 v1.85 myself, I believe if you use a newer version (Odin3 v3.09) select "CP" instead of "Phone" to flash the modem. Correct me if I am wrong. Just for anyone who might question where is "Phone" on Odin3 v3.09

Yes I am Rooted used Towel Root.

I follow just you step by step and I'm success!!!!! tmobile stock rooted 4.4.2 downgrade from 4.4.4,flash the modems use odin v.3.09 works perfectly 4g lte
The Following User Says Thank You to dondiablo3000 For This Useful Post: [ View ]

27th March 2015, 01:10 AM |#42  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dondiablo3000

I follow just you step by step and I'm success!!!!! tmobile stock rooted 4.4.2 downgrade from 4.4.4,flash the modems use odin v.3.09 works perfectly 4g lte

Confirmed working, just downgraded from 4.4.4[NH7] to 4.4.2[NB4] ""donīt know if possible downgrade from NK2""
followed the steps and no more invalid sim message
22nd April 2015, 01:18 PM |#43  
Flag Ho Chi Minh
Thanks Meter: 0

More
work
confirm it work for kitkat all version now
29th April 2015, 02:18 PM |#44  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
I've been reviewing the steps since I want to unlock my recently purchased S4 M919. I started Odin 3.07, placed phone into download mode, and connected phone to PC with USB cable. I received the message 'Added!!' The 'Phone' button is greyed out? PDA is not? What does this mean? Thanks for any help.
12th June 2015, 07:28 AM |#45  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Wink 4.4.4 Confirmed
I can also confirm 4.4.4, all you need to do is downgrade to 4.4.2 first. 4.4.4 prevents the 4.2.2 modem from opening service mode correctly. Here is the procedure:

1. Enter Download Mode
2. Open Odin and select PDA
3. Select the MD5 file from the unzipped M919UVUFNB4 folder (this is the still zipped .tar file full filename is M919UVUFNB4_M919TMBFNB4_M919UVUFNB4_HOME.tar.md5)
4. Allow the phone to flash the older 4.4.2 firmware
5. Upon success phone will reset and get stuck in an endless boot loop
6. Remove battery and reboot into recovery mode (home + power + volume up)
7. Clear cache
8. Factory reset (when this completes select reboot device)
9. Phone will reboot into stock 4.4.2 and you may continue by flashing the 4.2.2 modem, unlocking and restoring the 4.4.2 modem AS PER THE OP's Instructions.

---------- Post added at 06:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by flroots

I've been reviewing the steps since I want to unlock my recently purchased S4 M919. I started Odin 3.07, placed phone into download mode, and connected phone to PC with USB cable. I received the message 'Added!!' The 'Phone' button is greyed out? PDA is not? What does this mean? Thanks for any help.

I also had obtained this version of ODIN, it is simply a different version of 3.07 if you will. Try this ==> http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...8&d=1381178137

Best of luck.
Last edited by javadev86; 12th June 2015 at 07:37 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread