Originally Posted by Viber Team
Hi there, pls provide me with the following details:
1. where are you from?
2. When did the issue first begin? After upgrading Viber? After upgrading the operating system?
3. Have you made any changes to your phone’s operating system settings?
4. Were any other applications installed shortly after the issue began?
Awaiting your reply. Thanks for your help!
I'm also having a problem with my Viber connection. I use both the Smart Phone and the Windows PC Version of it. It was still working fine 2 nights ago (I use Viber everyday) but last night... I suddenly cannot access Viber on any of my devices showing the "Disconnected. Messages and calls are unavailable." notification.
1. I'm from Quezon City, Philippines. Internet connection is provided by PLDT.
2. The issue started just last night (May 21, 2015). I didn't upgrade viber, I didn't upgrade my android phone and I didn't upgrade my windows pc. It just started not working out of the blue. Nothing is wrong with my internet connection (wifi is strong) as well.
3. No changes were made.
4. No additional applications were installed and both my viber android and viber pc is not working.
What could be the problem?