FORUMS

HTC’s New Ad Campaign And What It Really Means

HTC has just released three new blind test adverts comparing app loading … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (June 27 – July 4)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

HTC One M9 Developer Edition Android 5.1 OTA

The Developer Edition of the HTC One M9 is receiving an over-the-air update to Android 5.1. … more

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

Viber problem. Disconnected. Messages and calls are unavailable

193 posts
Thanks Meter: 4

By okizen, Senior Member on 16th March 2014, 05:45 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
12th February 2015, 04:39 PM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 526

More
That's in interesting issue - sounds like it could be your Wi-Fi, but since your friend can connect we will need to investigate deeper. Please open a support ticket here: http://bit.ly/1aOwGy2 so that we can take a closer look

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEVILDUDE

I just installed Viber today, and when I am connected to Wifi it says "Viber service is currently being blocked. Please try again later. Place a regular call instead?"

When I disconnect my wifi then it works. One of my colleagues also installed today, but her samsung works perfectly connected to the same wifi network.

I am from south africa on MTN network with a Samsung Galaxy S4. Wifi connection is a Telkom ADSL line.

12th April 2015, 12:17 PM |#32  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Viber Disconnections even on 4G network.
1. Fiji
2. Since last few months
3. No
4.No
21st May 2015, 11:03 PM |#33  

More
thread: Viber problem. Disconnected. Messages and calls are unavailable
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viber Team

Hi there, pls provide me with the following details:

1. where are you from?
2. When did the issue first begin? After upgrading Viber? After upgrading the operating system?
3. Have you made any changes to your phone’s operating system settings?
4. Were any other applications installed shortly after the issue began?

Awaiting your reply. Thanks for your help!

I'm also having a problem with my Viber connection. I use both the Smart Phone and the Windows PC Version of it. It was still working fine 2 nights ago (I use Viber everyday) but last night... I suddenly cannot access Viber on any of my devices showing the "Disconnected. Messages and calls are unavailable." notification.

1. I'm from Quezon City, Philippines. Internet connection is provided by PLDT.
2. The issue started just last night (May 21, 2015). I didn't upgrade viber, I didn't upgrade my android phone and I didn't upgrade my windows pc. It just started not working out of the blue. Nothing is wrong with my internet connection (wifi is strong) as well.
3. No changes were made.
4. No additional applications were installed and both my viber android and viber pc is not working.

What could be the problem?
22nd May 2015, 01:06 AM |#34  

More
my viber is disconnected eventhough i have a working wi-fi
my Viber is disconnected eventhough i have a working wi-fi connection. i have not updated my OS and i have not installed any new apps on my Samsung Note 3 prior to this happening. The Viber status on my phone says, 'Service Disconnected' and that messaging and calls are disconnected. It has been 1 day already and my Viber service is still disconnected. Im from the Philippines and I know that Viber works here so I am concerned mine started not working a day ago. Viber is very important messaging tool for me for my personal and business-related use so i would very much appreciate it if you can guys help me with this issue. Thank you!
12th June 2015, 11:44 AM |#35  

More
Viber disconnected , calls and messages are unavailable
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viber Team

Hi there, pls provide me with the following details:

1. where are you from?
2. When did the issue first begin? After upgrading Viber? After upgrading the operating system?
3. Have you made any changes to your phone’s operating system settings?
4. Were any other applications installed shortly after the issue began?

Awaiting your reply. Thanks for your help!

Hi ,
1. I am in Brisbane, Australia, but my ID viber using mobile number in Vietnam.
2. My Viber was working well nearly 2 years now, but it has just appeared intermittently a message ' disconnected: calls and messages are unavailable' since yesterday afternoon 12 June '15. . I did not upgrading any things on my mobile !
3. I did not change any settings on my phone.
4. Did not install any applications as well.

Pls help me to fix this as I need to use it everyday. Thank you.

Regards,
The FlinnBrisbane
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread