Hello, this thread might be outdated but for me it was a current topic and i didn't want do open a new thread. So I just found this tutorial.
1. You need a rooted device and a Root Explorer (Make sure you have Read/Write permissions enabled.
2. Browse to the root folder from there to the system folder.
3. Make a Backup of the "build.prop" file - just in case...
4. Edit the file with a Text Editor and search for the line "ro.product.name="
5. Now if there is like for example "jfltexx" edit the name until "XXXlte" -> delete everything that's behind "lte"
6. Add "vzw" or "att" behind "lte" -> for example "jfltevzw" and save the file.
7. Now reboot and it's done!
This should work on every android 5.0+ device (didn't test it out)
Hope I could help you guys out Worked fine for me
Let me correct myself for a bit, I did this all on android 4.4.2. I just tried it out on 5.0. The s-finder and quick connect goes away (cool!), but the settings still show settings for CDMA select (no biggie for me).
Stock - G900TUVU1DOB1 provided by TheSickness.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|