FORUMS

HTC’s New Ad Campaign And What It Really Means

HTC has just released three new blind test adverts comparing app loading … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (June 27 – July 4)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

HTC One M9 Developer Edition Android 5.1 OTA

The Developer Edition of the HTC One M9 is receiving an over-the-air update to Android 5.1. … more

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

ZX803 model AllWinner chip 8" Android 4 capacitive screen car head unit

132 posts
Thanks Meter: 12

By stanjkof, Senior Member on 26th January 2014, 07:43 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
8th May 2015, 10:37 AM |#271  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
ZX803 Android 4.0.2 boot logo issue
Gentlemen:
First of all many thanks for this post, it has helped me a lot during the battle I still have with this Chinese unit acquired in 2014.
I have tested all firmware´s mentioned in the post and all of them work but after two or three days my unit stops booting (stacked at the boot logo)
Only option is to flash the firmware again so I can survive for 2 more days.
Does any of you know how to get boot log or see the boot process (instead of the Android Logo) to identify what is causing the stack?.
Many thanks in advance for your advice.

13th May 2015, 02:52 PM |#272  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mataovejas

Does any of you know how to get boot log or see the boot process (instead of the Android Logo) to identify what is causing the stack?.

try it... http://developer.android.com/tools/help/logcat.html
The Following User Says Thank You to angelbbs For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th May 2015, 07:08 PM |#273  

More
Hi Angelbbs:
Thanks for quick response and instructions, on a short review looks like I´ll need to connect the device to a PC since its not able to boot..
I was wondering if there was such a kind of bootable instance (like the GPS SD Card) formatted on a way its able to pick the bootloader log and allow me to find any error.
But this is talking in excess, I will review your information first and see what I can do on my own.
Again many thanks for that info.
9th June 2015, 10:54 AM |#274  

More
Thumbs up
Hi Angelbbs:
I have surrended working with this unit, and have finally replaced with a new one with Android 4.4 (Kitkat) version that works superb.
Again thank you very much for your kind support and shared knowledge.
12th June 2015, 11:12 PM |#275  
Flag Pocatello, ID
Thanks Meter: 15

More
an lg tried sending this through my pc. neat trick
Quote:
Originally Posted by donaldta

Heh, heh. That is an outrageous uptime! Maybe it is caused by the MCU reporting it in a different unit of time rather than seconds to Unix epoch like normal Linux devices.

Anyways, thanks a lot. I appreciate it and will create a wiki page for it. Apparently, the "Build Number" from your Settings app does not reflect the same information as "ro.build.display.id" like most Android devices. This build code is probably what angelbbs is looking for. Although I don't know what use it is if the nomenclature or the definition isn't readily available.

Btw, I was wondering if you can run this program? CPU/RAM/DEVICE identifier then run an evaluation and send the infos which emails a forensic report to Davy Bartoloni for identification. Maybe take a screenshot of the CPU Type page. I ask because saw the...
The CPU is an odd one with very little identification that is available on the web, "D77643F1, 1129KU704, JAPAN". From all the advertisements related to this unit, I assumed it was an Allwinner A10 CPU. However, those numbers do not match up with any known manufacturers ARM CPU part. It does match up on with a CPU found on various tablets, although there is nothing conclusive. The information that I can find about the CPU suggests that it could be NEC-Renesas CPU. However, these numbers do not match with anything they have listed.

CPU IDS: 165 - 165 [Adreno (TM) 305] 720 1188 290 Normal 320 *** Report from an obsolete version of CPU identifier *** Bogomips+loadtime:38.40.119 70.3.153 Device identified: LGE LGLS885 (Qualcomm) E:10000- Inches:4.47-0.0 1)LGE 2)jagc_spr_us 3)jagc 4)LGLS885 Build machine:LGEACI1R9 Creator:jenkins Board:Qualcomm MSM 8226 (Flattened Device Tree)_ <> Speed:300000 - 1190400 States:7 detection2: Qualcomm 400 MSM8226 x4 detection1: Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 MSM8226 x4 1.1904Ghz (IA:Qualcomm based smartphone) Version 8.5.0.111.sd-.4.4.BBBB Mem861 Adaptation: 31 false 4025Mb 29.0C 4.4.2 KitKat, 300 384 600 787 998 1094 1190 _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Just press the SEND button (thank you)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread