FORUMS

Material and Material Dark Hit Samsung’s Theme Store

The latest version of Touchwiz, launched alongside the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge, … more

Swappa’s New App Helps You Value Your Device

There comes a sad time in everyone’s life where you must part ways with your … more

Xiaomi Sold 34.7 Million Phones In 6 Months

2015 has been a phenomenal year for Xiaomi so far. With a stellar rise in 2014, 2015 saw … more

Sprint Reacts To Jab From T-Mobile

America’s cellular network space has always been a battle of the big four: Verizon, AT&T, … more

MIUI for Xolo Q900

160 posts
Thanks Meter: 36

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
4th April 2015, 09:09 AM |#51  
OP Senior Member
Flag Karur

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by onex master

Dude u should try to build an aosp rom probably lollipop if possible .......probably would love to see a 5.0 rom .. :P

Lollipop on an MT6589??? Impossible, atleast for now! And for Xolo Q900, it's difficult!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to irfanjunaid For This Useful Post: [ View ]

31st May 2015, 03:21 AM |#52  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
CM11 kitkat
Quote:
Originally Posted by irfanjunaid

Lollipop on an MT6589??? Impossible, atleast for now! And for Xolo Q900, it's difficult!!!

Hello all, here is a good thread about MTK mt6589 devices which is basically our XOLO q900 soc many has built cm11 i.e kitkat 4.4.4. I want to ask can you try port this to our q900 I'm willing to test too bt I don't know much about working with kernel. Plz help guys

http://forum.xda-developers.com/andr...t6589-t2814498
31st May 2015, 05:25 AM |#53  
OP Senior Member
Flag Karur

Donate to Me
More
I am really willing to! But the Boot.img as specified in that thread does not have binder.c which is the problem that CM11 can't be ported. This is where i previously got stuck! And another thing, if you flash patched and incorrect boot.img, device will get bricked! Listen to me, Stay with the MIUI!!! It can do wonders for you! Really stable and featuristic....
The Following User Says Thank You to irfanjunaid For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st June 2015, 03:06 PM |#54  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
but no KitKat
Quote:
Originally Posted by irfanjunaid

I am really willing to! But the Boot.img as specified in that thread does not have binder.c which is the problem that CM11 can't be ported. This is where i previously got stuck! And another thing, if you flash patched and incorrect boot.img, device will get bricked! Listen to me, Stay with the MIUI!!! It can do wonders for you! Really stable and featuristic....

Miui is great bt still we haven't able to get KitKat yet and I don't think we will get close to lollipop anytime, such a let down it was my 1st android ... I moved back to windows lumia now thanks for your work bro.
12th June 2015, 11:36 AM |#55  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Can custom rom build for xolo q900 can run on xolo q900s?
And if not CAN u upload one? and i m dying with stock rom?
and can stock rom of another phonnes with same specification can flashed in xolo 900s?
15th June 2015, 02:19 PM |#56  
OP Senior Member
Flag Karur

Donate to Me
More
Info 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by himanshu.saliya

Can custom rom build for xolo q900 can run on xolo q900s?
And if not CAN u upload one? and i m dying with stock rom?
and can stock rom of another phonnes with same specification can flashed in xolo 900s?

But i don't have that device with me! I am not able to test the ROM... And, NO! DON'T EVER FLASH ROMS OF OTHER DEVICES!!!
It's not recommended at all and very dangerous!!!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
miui for xolo q900, miui v5 q900, xolo q900
Previous Thread Next Thread