FORUMS

Droid Turbo Lollipop OTA, 2015 Moto G Leaked – XDA TV

Android Lollipop for the Droid Turbo has been released. That and much more … more

EVLeaks Shows Off Possible BlackBerry Android Phone

It wasn’t too long ago that we received reports of BlackBerry planning to use … more

Mysterious GG1 Google Device Stops by FCC. Glass v2?

As the year progresses, we draw further away from Google’s annual I/O … more

Material and Material Dark Hit Samsung’s Theme Store

The latest version of Touchwiz, launched alongside the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge, … more

[Q] Bricked Advent Vega Tegra note 7 no usb debugging

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By icdeamons, Junior Member on 9th May 2014, 12:09 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
13th June 2015, 07:54 PM |#51  
Thanks Meter: 466

Donate to Me
More
Have you checked the cable? Are plugged into a USB 3 or USB 2 slot? How did you get into a bricked state?

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

13th June 2015, 08:02 PM |#52  

More
Ive tried multiple cables and two other laptops, All to the same response but one time it went it got to rcm version 0xa ie a line after the Br is that slick97477 noted. The problem started when i was using the streaming an anime from the crunchyroll app then all of a sudden it froze. As in just an image no sound no nothing no responsiveness at all no matter what i tried. It wouldnt boot up or down so I thought as i couldnt turn it off better it run out of juice and put it on charge. Well ever since i let the battery run down its been stuck in APX mode and wont boot to anything nor show any sign of charge but when i connect it up to a laptop windows make a beep and then install Nvidia drivers then in APX mode. Sorry im trying to be a clear as possible Ive been using xda for years but only now have got to a stage where Ive needed to post and ask for further help. Many Thanks
13th June 2015, 08:05 PM |#53  

Donate to Me
More
That doesn't sound great at all, sounding more like a nand failure to me.

13th June 2015, 08:26 PM |#54  

More
Tell me about it, oh well Thank you for making the time to reply
I'll keep trying as ive read and seen loads of similar issues for Tegra owners of the Acer A500/A501 which is nVidia Tegra 250 and not Tegra 4 but you never know as those people have managed to use badblock (i think cant remember of the top of my head) and nvflash to sort out complete bricks

If by any chance you are able to access the APX image you had earlier in the thread I would be grateful but if you cant I understand, as its hard without a laptop. I have all the official images etc from Advent from their website just in case it was that image you were refering to.

Thanks Again

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

Ive just tried it again the exact cmd prompt message is

Nvflash 3.09.1700 started
Using blob 3.09.1700
chip uid from BR is: 0x0000000280000000900000010000001
13th June 2015, 08:26 PM |#55  

Donate to Me
More
I have a 4.4.2-gms apx image but its all on my dead laptop which drives encrypted waiting for a replacement part to fix laptop but that doesn't work then all is lost. Till 8 months time when I enough dosh to get a new laptop and able to make the images again.

13th June 2015, 08:41 PM |#56  

More
Eeeek having no laptop is not nice (luckily I have access to laptops from work lol)
hopefully you get everything sorted, Thanks again for making the time

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

Oh i just thought the APX image you sent the others? You mustve uploaded them to a sharing website? The links may still be active?
15th June 2015, 05:43 PM |#57  

Donate to Me
More
I have since deleted them off the share as I was updating them like a Muppet lol.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread