FORUMS

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

The Atlas of XDA

A few weeks ago, we asked you “How Does Your Location Affect Your Life As A Power User?”. In the days that … more

New Snapdragons: Some Context & Contrast

It hasn’t been a good year for Qualcomm so far. Every device featuring the Snapdragon 810 … more

Google To Launch Next Gen Android One On July 14

The first gen of Android One devices to be launched in India in September 2014 were … more

[RECOVERY LOCKED/NCG] Safestrap Recovery v3.75 [2014-06-26 B03]

3,316 posts
Thanks Meter: 23,514

By Hashcode, Senior Recognized Developer on 25th June 2014, 01:34 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Announcement from Hashcode: Safestrap: Custom Recovery for Locked Devices!
10th June 2015, 09:44 PM |#561  
Thanks Meter: 479

More
Safestrap is a recovery and I personally would have it on mine. You can't boot into flashfire. It is an app.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

11th June 2015, 04:08 AM |#562  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulsadiver

Safestrap is a recovery and I personally would have it on mine. You can't boot into flashfire. It is an app.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Just getting bac k into everything and I'm still on kit Kat but going to give lollipop another go. I tried one LP ROM and I used safestrap? This will be confusing lol..coming back after.months away its so hard to figure everything out..firmware versions and all of that

Sent from my SM-G900V using XDA Free mobile app
16th June 2015, 03:05 AM |#563  
Flag Albany, Oregon
Thanks Meter: 319

Donate to Me
More
Maybe someone here can help
I got into a situation where I had to flash back to ncg and try to go back to the newest MOAR. For some reason even though I have Safestrap installed and I am rooted and have su installed I cant flash roms? I have noticed that my SElinux is not permissive. When I try to flash MOAR it just gives me updating partitions and then the red failed right away. I dont understand why this is or how to fix. I know it is not the download considering I checked md5 and redownloaded just in case.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread