FORUMS

How to Listen to Beats 1 on Android Right Now

If you felt a bit left out by Apple launching their own online radio station Beats 1 … more

NVidia SHIELD TV – XDA TV Device Review

The SHIELD TV is a not an Android smartphone device. However, that doesn’t mean it … more

PSA: Having cellular connectivity or texting issues tonight?

You’re not alone…Tonight, many users are experiencing a myriad … more

Beats Music No Longer Accepting New Accounts

Whenever Apple launches a new product or service, it definitely manages to grab the … more

[APP] OnePlus One APPs / APKs

169 posts
Thanks Meter: 417
 
By M4rt1n94, Senior Member on 15th May 2014, 03:46 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
10th April 2015, 07:58 AM |#331  
Agent_fabulous's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 66
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by funCrash93

can somebody get the OnePlus Wallpapers apk from the OxygenOS.?

Thank you

Sure, here. I tried it but didn't work. Probably because I'm on 5.1 and it's made for 5.0.2.
Steps -
1. Extract the zip. (It's not flashable)
2. Copy the folder OnePlusWallpapers (Not it's contents. The whole folder) to /system/app/
3. Change permissions of "OnePlusWallpapers.apk" under the folder to rw-r--r--
4. Change permissions of folder, "arm" to rwx r-x r-x
5. Change permissions of "OnePlusWallpapers.odex" under the folder "arm" to rw-r--r--
6. Reboot. Go to wallpapers and choose OnePlus Wallpapers. See if it works.
Alternatively you can just try installing the apk in the Zip directly and see if that works. Attached below - OnePlusWallpapers.zip
The Following User Says Thank You to Agent_fabulous For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
10th April 2015, 03:49 PM |#332  
M4rt1n94's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Neubulach
Thanks Meter: 417
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgcaap

Are we updating this thread?

I'm sorry dude, I had much to do last few month.
Maybe I will continue this Thread, or I'm letting it close like some other Threads of me, but I think I will ****inue

I think I will take down all Downloadlinks from this old version at the first posts, as every new version brings just improvements. And then Uploading the newest (05Q) when I have time

Deal?
The Following User Says Thank You to M4rt1n94 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th April 2015, 04:05 AM |#333  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Does the camera zip/apk work on Exodus 5.0.2? Anyone yet tested? Thank you.
12th April 2015, 04:54 PM |#334  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hi, stupid question, but how to change lockscreen wallpaper? I only have your png.
15th April 2015, 07:14 AM |#335  
funCrash93's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chisinau
Thanks Meter: 490
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent_fabulous

Sure, here. I tried it but didn't work. Probably because I'm on 5.1 and it's made for 5.0.2.
Steps -
1. Extract the zip. (It's not flashable)
2. Copy the folder OnePlusWallpapers (Not it's contents. The whole folder) to /system/app/
3. Change permissions of "OnePlusWallpapers.apk" under the folder to rw-r--r--
4. Change permissions of folder, "arm" to rwx r-x r-x
5. Change permissions of "OnePlusWallpapers.odex" under the folder "arm" to rw-r--r--
6. Reboot. Go to wallpapers and choose OnePlus Wallpapers. See if it works.
Alternatively you can just try installing the apk in the Zip directly and see if that works. Attached below - OnePlusWallpapers.zip

sadly didn't work (on Euphoria 5.0.2 )
but Thank anyway
Last edited by funCrash93; 15th April 2015 at 07:14 AM. Reason: ROM specific
15th April 2015, 12:08 PM |#336  
Agent_fabulous's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 66
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by funCrash93

sadly didn't work (on Euphoria 5.0.2 )
but Thank anyway

If you want you can extract the apk. You have all the wallpapers in it.
15th April 2015, 08:26 PM |#337  
funCrash93's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chisinau
Thanks Meter: 490
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent_fabulous

If you want you can extract the apk. You have all the wallpapers in it.

yeah, I know, but it was more about the functionality of the app rather than the Walls
haven't found a "solid" method to change LockScreen Wallpaper separately from the Main Wall.

Thanks anyway
Last edited by funCrash93; 15th April 2015 at 08:26 PM. Reason: thx
16th April 2015, 09:57 AM |#338  
Senior Member
Flag Gleisdorf
Thanks Meter: 168
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adithya R

Does the camera zip/apk work on Exodus 5.0.2? Anyone yet tested? Thank you.

Go with this
Thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/onep...odded-t2999275
Downloadlink: http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...2&d=1427511582

Just wipe cache and flash it over Exodus
14th June 2015, 06:31 PM |#339  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by M4rt1n94

Hi Guys,

here are some of the leaked OnePlus One Apps

You have to install the latest CM11 Nightly!! If your not at the latest, some Apps might not work properly.

Attention!
I'm not responsible for any bricks, defects or anything else!

Included:


Most common Apps:

XNPH22Q (28.05.2014)


XNPH19O (27.05.2014)



XNPH16Q (16.05.2014)




OnePlus One Fonts:



Bootanimation:


Preview:


ALL OTHER APPS

= Push .apk File to "/system/priv-app" or "/system/app" . set permission to "rw-r--r--", reboot and have fun or use the alternativ .zip Files

If something is down, just send me a message
If you wanna have some other Mirrors/Hosters just let me know


It doesn't hurt to press the "Thanks" Button

Oneplus One fonts zip - https://mega.co.nz/#!84FQGArK!cDtZRc...LIWYXHWddDbe4Y
The file is no longer available.

So please fiux this issue.
16th June 2015, 10:23 PM |#340  
dmo580's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 642
 
More
Where can I get the 05Q CameraNext and GalleryNext?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
apk, app, oneplus, oneplus one, opo
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes