FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

[ROM][4.4.2 TW KitKat][GT-N5100]Port of Note 10,1 GnaboROM - AirCommand - link added

477 posts
Thanks Meter: 809
 
By ianbbaa, Senior Member on 26th June 2014, 12:24 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
14th June 2015, 05:53 PM |#41  
Senior Member
Flag Bucharest, Romania
Thanks Meter: 86
 
More
Hello, i tried to port the GNABO ROM but i got SystemUI Force stopped after boot. (.
 
 
16th June 2015, 05:28 PM |#42  
jazzespresso's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag NYC, USA
Thanks Meter: 1,194
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrei1412

Hello, i tried to port the GNABO ROM but i got SystemUI Force stopped after boot. (.

upload port the GNABO ROM somewhere where I can download, then I will take a look....
16th June 2015, 07:33 PM |#43  
Senior Member
Flag Bucharest, Romania
Thanks Meter: 86
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzespresso

upload port the GNABO ROM somewhere where I can download, then I will take a look....

https://mega.co.nz/#!JUFyyYab!WPIk38...7eNzUvb8ZuVGos
16th June 2015, 08:08 PM |#44  
jazzespresso's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag NYC, USA
Thanks Meter: 1,194
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrei1412

https://mega.co.nz/#!JUFyyYab!WPIk38...7eNzUvb8ZuVGos

is this based on ianbbaa orginal port, or you did from scratch?
16th June 2015, 08:15 PM |#45  
Senior Member
Flag Bucharest, Romania
Thanks Meter: 86
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzespresso

is this based on ianbbaa orginal port, or you did from scratch?

It is based on Gnabo ROM (ported rom) + Kitkat 4.4.4. (base rom - stock)
16th June 2015, 08:24 PM |#46  
jazzespresso's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag NYC, USA
Thanks Meter: 1,194
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrei1412

https://mega.co.nz/#!JUFyyYab!WPIk38...7eNzUvb8ZuVGos

set ro.sf.lcd_density=160 in your build.prob, remember that GnaboROM is based on 160 dpi.
once you do that, reboot into recovery, do wipe caches, and wipe dalvik caches and see if this helps

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzespresso

set ro.sf.lcd_density=160 in your build.prob, remember that GnaboROM is based on 160 dpi.
once you do that, reboot into recovery, do wipe caches, and wipe dalvik caches and see if this helps

another thing I notice, you put systemUI.apk under system\app folder, it should be system\priv-app
The Following User Says Thank You to jazzespresso For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th June 2015, 10:07 PM |#47  
Senior Member
Flag Bucharest, Romania
Thanks Meter: 86
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzespresso

set ro.sf.lcd_density=160 in your build.prob, remember that GnaboROM is based on 160 dpi.
once you do that, reboot into recovery, do wipe caches, and wipe dalvik caches and see if this helps

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------



another thing I notice, you put systemUI.apk under system\app folder, it should be system\priv-app

IT WOORKS!! THX A LOT JAZZZ !!
I will make a new thread here after testing it!

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzespresso

set ro.sf.lcd_density=160 in your build.prob, remember that GnaboROM is based on 160 dpi.
once you do that, reboot into recovery, do wipe caches, and wipe dalvik caches and see if this helps

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------



another thing I notice, you put systemUI.apk under system\app folder, it should be system\priv-app

http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...-0-gt-t3136743

Rotation doesen't works.

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

Here is my ROM: http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...-0-gt-t3136743
16th June 2015, 11:20 PM |#48  
jazzespresso's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag NYC, USA
Thanks Meter: 1,194
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrei1412

IT WOORKS!! THX A LOT JAZZZ !!
I will make a new thread here after testing it!

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------



http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...-0-gt-t3136743

Rotation doesen't works.

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

Here is my ROM: http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...-0-gt-t3136743

OK, good job....I will look into rotation thing, but quick recommendation; just remove ro.sf.hwrotation=270 in build-prob and try and see if it fixes rotation.....
Meantime, please list on your own thread what works and what does not, so we will have a list.
17th June 2015, 05:32 AM |#49  
Senior Member
Flag Bucharest, Romania
Thanks Meter: 86
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzespresso

OK, good job....I will look into rotation thing, but quick recommendation; just remove ro.sf.hwrotation=270 in build-prob and try and see if it fixes rotation.....
Meantime, please list on your own thread what works and what does not, so we will have a list.

Doesen't work, i think is a lib.
Jazz please help me to solve that anonying bug of rotation, i put that in builid but then touch doesen't work.
Last edited by andrei1412; 17th June 2015 at 10:18 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes