Here's a major update. This is probably the biggest update this project has ever received.
Screenshots and Videos
- Added android lollipop key tones:
+ Lock and unlock screen tones
+ Screen-shot captured tone
+ Lollipop's key-press tones - It is now only activated when something can be triggered/opened.
- Implemented Theme system:
+ Allows you to change fonts (real time) - uses PGF fonts only for now. Use ttf2pgf to convert ttf or oft fonts to PGF
+ Allows you to change into one of CyanogenPSP's provided wallpapers.
+ Restarting is no longer required for changing wallpapers.
- Re-organized time and battery display.
- Re-organized digital time system.
- Limit string length in certain areas - Allows for a more cleaner and user friendly look.
- Uses normalized audio files for tones.
- Added security settings:
+ Added password lock option. (20 character password, that can be written in any language)
+ Added 4 digit pin lock option.
- OSK uses your default language on your PSP.
- Added option to view bin files in file manager.
- Added option to create folders in file manager. (Press the R button while in the file manager)
- Revamped Game menu
+ Includes new game boot animation.
- CPU states are now saved. They no longer reset after exiting.
- App drawer/Home icons can now be highlighted when using the cursor.
- Improved remote-joy lite integration.
- MP3 Player now displays the following:
+ Song title (rather than the audio file's title)
- Integrated Stop watch under clock app.
- 24 Hour time toggle has been added under Settings>Display>Time.
- Quick settings now displays "Power-save" if the CPU <= 133 MHz, "Balanced" if CPU >133 MHz but <300 MHz and "Performance" if CPU >= 300.
- Added storage statistics under system/storage.
+ Displays Total Storage in MB
+ Displays Available storage in MB
- Displays PSP's nickname on the top right corner in quick settings.
- New status bar icons
+ Now displays USB debugging icon when USB is activated from settings/performance/storage.
+ Now displays music icon, when listening to music or whilst a song is being played in the background.
- Revamped welcome screen.
- Overall Performance and Stability is improved.
- Added ISO directory check to prevent crash.
- Fixed browser crash caused by the boot animation system.
- Fixed glitch-y keyboard
- Fixed buggy CPU states readings.
- Massive clean up!11!! - Check my git. - (Eliminated all warnings my compiler threw at me)
- Use bin files for storing passwords. (cause they're cooler :P)
- Fixed key tone playing twice on one press.
- Fixed OSK no longer being able to be accessed once data entry has been cancelled.
- Fixed toggles being displayed even when quick settings is pulled down in the miscellaneous tab.
- Fixed incorrect font colour when dumping UMD Boot.bin and memory.
- Fixed music crash after selecting another song whilst a song is playing in the background.
- Fixed name and password not being displayed in recovery menu in PSP system information tab.
Download ttf2pgf converter
(simply move the ttf font in the same folder as the makefonts.bat file is, and click on makefonts)
Feel free to check out my website
which displays the current features and gives a brief description about each of them.