FORUMS

Beats Music No Longer Accepting New Accounts

Whenever Apple launches a new product or service, it definitely manages to grab the … more

Do You Do Self-Repairs on Your Devices?

As smartphone designs become more and more complex, self-repairs on devices are also becoming … more

Sony Z4 Slips Out of Top 5 Smartphones in Japan

In a bid to streamline its flagship series which had been losing credibility over the … more

Sprint’s New Unlimited Plan with Ridiculous Capped Speeds

The carrier game in the United States is perpetually rushing forward at … more

[KEYBOARD][4.0+] NextApp Keyboard: AOSP-derived Keyboard with Arrow, Function Keys

1,164 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,518

By tliebeck, Senior Member on 8th February 2014, 12:35 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
10th June 2015, 12:20 PM |#341  
Flag Chattanooga, TN
Thanks Meter: 414

More
The greatest keyboard ever, never made it out of beta [emoji1] .

I have supported the developer via his other paid projects/apps. This keyboard even helped me discover some of them. Since they consumed the Dev's time.

It's just a shame this app never left beta.

17th June 2015, 11:35 PM |#342  
Thanks Meter: 54

More
I'm still using the keyboard despite the expired beta because it works great, but without the proper theme I do a lot more typing errors because the keys are smaller. Annoying, but I didn't find a better alternative yet.

@tliebeck: Don't do like Kii did: abandon the software and, while the apk is still out there, the pro features will never be accessible by anyone again because of artificial limitations. If you abandon it, please push one last unlocked apk! Otherwise your work just goes to waste and people won't benefit from it, which is the point of developing things isn't it?
The Following User Says Thank You to dd043 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th June 2015, 01:02 AM |#343  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Assign Function Keys Shortcuts
First off, thank you for a great keyboard!

Does anyone know if you can assign the function keys a shortcut? For example, I'm regularly in the Fn layout using the cursor keys and delete keys. Then I have to go out to the punctuation layout to use the parentheses keys then go back to the Fn layout. It would be so nice to assign the F1 through F12 keys for common keys so I don't have to keep switching layouts. If I could assign an open parenthesis to F1 and a close parenthesis to F2 that would save me a lot of time switching back and forth between layouts.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, aosp, arrow, cursor, keyboard
Previous Thread Next Thread