FORUMS

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

The Atlas of XDA

A few weeks ago, we asked you “How Does Your Location Affect Your Life As A Power User?”. In the days that … more

New Snapdragons: Some Context & Contrast

It hasn’t been a good year for Qualcomm so far. Every device featuring the Snapdragon 810 … more

Google To Launch Next Gen Android One On July 14

The first gen of Android One devices to be launched in India in September 2014 were … more

Disable sprint spark

47 posts
Thanks Meter: 10

By androidchyk24, Member on 23rd May 2014, 08:46 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
7th June 2015, 03:58 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Galaxy Prevail Lte
I have a galaxy prevail lte on boost, and I wanna disable the spark bands, when I dial ##3282# and tap lte it doesn't do anything no matter how many times I tap it. Someone please help?

7th June 2015, 11:54 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsonalexander

I have a galaxy prevail lte on boost, and I wanna disable the spark bands, when I dial ##3282# and tap lte it doesn't do anything no matter how many times I tap it. Someone please help?

Sorry, this thread is for the LG G2 LS980...
8th June 2015, 01:34 AM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I'm sorry.
I'm sorry but is it really that serious? My question was completely relatable to the topic...
19th June 2015, 10:24 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsonalexander

I'm sorry but is it really that serious? My question was completely relatable to the topic...

Yeah it's serious, your phone may have a different behavior than the LS980 due to the service provider unique tweak to stock android on your phone. Once the LS980 hidden menus are unlocked using the SPC code, the bands toggle no problem. Maybe that could be your issue, if it's not, that's why I suggested to find a thread related to your phone. Good luck!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread