FORUMS

Earthquake Early Warning in Your Pocket

Probably all of us reading this have a smartphone in our pocket. For many of us, the … more

Sony: The OEM You Want To Save

In our recent Discuss article, we asked you readers on which OEM you would like to help. While the … more

How to Lock and Protect Your Apps – XDA Xposed Tuesday

The smartphone revolution has passed. Everybody has mobile apps. Some of … more

Which OEM Would You Like to Help?

Most manufacturers have moments of greatness and moments of decadence, and in the past few years … more

Asus Zenfone 5 unbrick.. help me!

6 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By davidhuu, Junior Member on 14th May 2014, 04:36 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
15th May 2015, 09:12 AM |#61  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnblackwood

Please help this problem, thanks guys!

Anyone can help me? krikkk krikkk krikkk
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	FieldCricket.png
Views:	44
Size:	32.7 KB
ID:	3313744  

16th May 2015, 02:05 PM |#62  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I solved this problem a moment ago
I just press the power button and volume up, the my phone takes me to the hmmmm idunno what do they call that sections were i can see Factory reset, Reboot DroidBoot and etc. Just select the "Factory Reset" and let the phone take its time to reset itself, and then asus logo appears. it loads, and it your phone will magically back to its home scree. (Sorry for the bad english, im shaking because of this) Im hoping that this could help you. Good luck guys
The Following User Says Thank You to KlydeXV For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th May 2015, 11:43 PM |#63  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KlydeXV

I just press the power button and volume up, the my phone takes me to the hmmmm idunno what do they call that sections were i can see Factory reset, Reboot DroidBoot and etc. Just select the "Factory Reset" and let the phone take its time to reset itself, and then asus logo appears. it loads, and it your phone will magically back to its home scree. (Sorry for the bad english, im shaking because of this) Im hoping that this could help you. Good luck guys

Thank you but that didn't work for my dead phone. Anyway, a developer is helping now, hope that my phone can be made alive again!
29th May 2015, 06:20 AM |#64  
Flag Mumbai

More
Unhappy Waiting for device
Quote:
Originally Posted by decatz

can you go to fastboot ? hold vol up and turn on your phone if can

download ADB Fastboot n install (google it)
download the windows zenfone 5 driver
download firmware from asus site i use V1.14.40.50 for WW
extract and you get UL-ASUS_T00F-WW-1.14.40.50-user.zip
get fastboot.img, boot.img from the zip and copy to adb folder
rename UL-ASUS_T00F-WW-1.14.40.50-user.zip and move it to adb folder
hold vol up and turn on your phone - should went to fastboot
open cmd and go to adb folder
type the following 2 lines: "fastboot flash fastboot fastboot.img" and "fastboot flash boot boot.img" (look phone screen, should say successfully for both)
go to recovery - wipe data (google zenfone recovery mode - follow the blog guide)
choose apply update from adb
from cmd above type "adb sideload <filename>.zip"
reboot :P n done

unable to apply the above procedure
when i type the commands it says WAITING FOR DEVICE and nothing happens
when i connect my phone to the PC , the suddenly shows the WHITE USB logo and below it is a bar which is RED in color
please help
29th May 2015, 08:49 PM |#65  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidhuu

I update the phone SKU = TW to WW, in the process of updating the device stands at around 30%, which does not run on the next stop. I waited over 30 minutes still the same and I reset the phone and the result is brick, just boot up black screen and USB symbol, on the discovery fastboot recovery lost.
sorry, my english bad

now can you solve it? i have that problem too..
9th June 2015, 10:57 AM |#66  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnblackwood

Thank you but that didn't work for my dead phone. Anyway, a developer is helping now, hope that my phone can be made alive again!

does your phone have been fixed by the developers ?, is it working normally again ?, my zenfone 5 is dead too, and i have to surrender it to where i bought it for 90 days for them to fix it, i just want to know if they really can fix it.
20th June 2015, 04:00 PM |#67  
Flag Paris

More
Hello guys,
I have had the same problem some time ago, I tried many different things, and one worked...
Go to your bootloader (at list that worked for me), then reboot your phone from there, and the usb logo doesn't come.
If it doesn't work, install CWM, http://www.asus-zenfone.com/2015/04/...zenfone-5.html, then do the same thing, go to your bootloader, and reboot from there.
If that doesn't work, turn off your phone from the bootloader, and then turn it on again, it the same thing but both worked for me.
You will have to do this each time you get out of the recovery, but only once.
I hope it could help you

Luxumbra
20th June 2015, 04:40 PM |#68  

More
unbrick phong cch VN
mấy m trn đy giấu nghề wi, n hiện ci logo usb trắng rồi đỏ th bấm giữ volume up + nguồn nhưng b quyết ở đy do zenfone bị lỗi board nn phải nhấp nhấp thm nt volume down lin tục trong lc boot mới v được recovery mode (hiện con robot ngửa chim c dng NO COMMAND ở dưới) sau đ nh volume up + power 2 lần l hiện menu wipe cache, adb sideload rom pht về như cũ.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread