FORUMS

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

The Atlas of XDA

A few weeks ago, we asked you “How Does Your Location Affect Your Life As A Power User?”. In the days that … more

New Snapdragons: Some Context & Contrast

It hasn’t been a good year for Qualcomm so far. Every device featuring the Snapdragon 810 … more

Google To Launch Next Gen Android One On July 14

The first gen of Android One devices to be launched in India in September 2014 were … more

[Stock] [ROM] Karbonn Titanium S5 plus / S5+

198 posts
Thanks Meter: 75

By dogmatism, Senior Member on 15th April 2014, 12:05 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
5th April 2015, 11:17 PM |#151  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Check this I think he is running kk 4.4 on titanium s5 plus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLV6...e_gdata_player

6th April 2015, 05:24 PM |#152  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 65

More
It is a THEMED ROM... It does not have the ART option, it does not have a newer API level, etc. No Kitkat ROM can be developed for this device without a newer kernel and kernel sources.
16th May 2015, 01:23 PM |#153  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
thankssssssss. its workingggggggg
5th June 2015, 07:53 AM |#154  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Can You Guys Upload karbonn_s5_plus_v1.1_31 Firmware?? It was the 1st firmware that my s5 plus has when i purchase it but due to some reason i change the Firmware the karbonn_s5_plus_v1.1_31 is better than this one.
5th June 2015, 09:51 AM |#155  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 65

More
Stock ROM. No different firmware as such, except Coolpad's zip files and YGDP.
13th June 2015, 02:07 PM |#156  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Bro I can understand how u feel but theres one way of repairing ur device......
I am not responsible if it gets bricked or so
....Getting started first fully charge ur device then take off the battery and put it back...... Now download android adb available on google by searching android adb on google and the first site and download it and even download java runtime environment needed to run that adb program.... Install........
Nextly press the "power + volume up button" at a time you will be send to fastboot mode connect the device to the computer and flash a cwm recovery the proceess link is put at down for all now as u have installed cwm or any recovery do a factory reset to get back to stock rom or factory reset + clear ( cache,system,data,storages and dalvik cache) then install custom rom. On the device enjoy

Sent from my karbonn titanium s5 plus using XDA Free mobile app
21st June 2015, 03:36 PM |#157  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Guys... Lots of new ROMS for coming for our s5+... but thread will be updated slowly. Join us on telegram for discussion abt new ROMS & your problems too..

To stay updated, Download Telegram and open https://telegram.me/joinchat/069dc16...48703717248ac3.

Join & star this official thread too for new updates
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2906329
Last edited by TripleR119; 21st June 2015 at 03:39 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
karbonn, s5 plus, titanium s5+
Previous Thread Next Thread