FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Cost of Micromax A110 Display(LCD)

15 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By saalikrao, Junior Member on 7th February 2014, 11:27 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Guys tell me the cost of the A GRADE display(LCD) of Micromax A110 as my device is out of warranty and thats why I want to buy the display myself from the market

17th February 2014, 04:00 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I asked the Micromax care centre they told it would cost around 4000rs to 5000rs but on asking a local shop he told me it would cost 1200rs

Sent from my Micromax A110 using xda app-developers app
18th February 2014, 03:45 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
hmm
i got my display changed in Rs. 850 from local shop. and the display works perfect
21st February 2014, 09:20 AM |#4  
Flag Kumbakonam
Thanks Meter: 50

More
Touch Panel
I changed the touch panel for Rs.1000+Rs.200(Service Charge), then I'll broke within a week by simply pressing over the panel..

after that I again changed the touch panel for Rs.1650/- from Micromax Service Centre.. it good and strong.
9th April 2014, 06:17 AM |#5  

More
Talking
I broke my touch as well as lcd, I am getting it replaced in 1600/- from a local mobile repairing centre in lucknow.
21st June 2015, 08:57 PM |#6  

More
Info 2 I broke my micromax a110 display recently and needs to be fixed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashish2k4.dce

i got my display changed in Rs. 850 from local shop. and the display works perfect

Hello Ashish / Friends out here,

Could you assist me with the shop details of MICROMAX A110 ,where the repair of the DISPLAY is done at low cost as you had updated that you had done for Rs.850.Kindly help me with the shop name and contact details if possible to have my mobile repaired at low cost.

Also , need to confirm that no image is coming when on the phone had turned on ,so that it means that the display itself had got repaired and not the digitizer ,i suppose.Kindly do some one update me. Please contact me as soon as possible.

Thanks Friends.
Last edited by Victor123456; 21st June 2015 at 10:04 PM. Reason: Need to address all members in here.
21st June 2015, 10:07 PM |#7  

More
Info 2 princeuti@gmail.com
Hello ,

Could you assist me with the display set of MICRO MAX A110 ,where my DISPLAY set had got repaired.Kindly help me to get the display set at low cost.

Also , need to confirm that no image is coming when on the phone had turned on ,so that it means that the display itself had got repaired and not the digitizer ,i suppose.Kindly do some one update me. Please contact me as soon as possible.

Thanks .
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread