Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
5th January 2015, 06:15 PM |#21  
Flag Neuss/Breslau
Thanks Meter: 7

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arafman

English version link dead,,, can u reupload ???

HERE http://products.mgyun.com/api/downjump?id=2058

Version from 02.01.2015
The Following User Says Thank You to marcars For This Useful Post: [ View ]

5th January 2015, 06:51 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 165

More
Can't root ZTE Zinger.

Sent from my Z667T using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to nobreak1970 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th January 2015, 10:19 PM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 129

More
It seems to work just if bootloader is unlocked. I have unlocked three androids , and I have been able to replace kinguser with superuser just in two of them.

I found similar chinese apps "Kingroot" and "root genius", which also install kinguser and seems to be more "original": if phone is already unlocked (romastersu or iroot) and kinguser is installed, kingroot and root genius detects it and it auto grants himself root privilegies in kinguser to verify phone is already rooted

http://forum.xda-developers.com/htc-...g-app-t2913123

http://www.kingroot.net/down#root

http://www.shuame.com/root/

Unrooted one phone and tested root works with KingRoot_Android_3.4.7.174_20141226_105091.apk

http://203.205.136.145/dl.shuame.com...&f=2284&p=.apk
Last edited by hunktb; 21st January 2015 at 01:12 AM. Reason: Added root genius link
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hunktb For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th January 2015, 12:35 PM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hi , Avira Pro antivirus advice with this:

apk\RomasterSu_2.1.1_150114_1000.apk
[0] Tipo de archivo: ZIP
--> classes.dex
[DETECCIÓN] Contiene código del virus ANDROID/Spy.Agent.GJ.Gen
[ADVERTENCIA] Los ficheros infectados en archivos no pueden repararse
The Following User Says Thank You to mfmesa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th January 2015, 05:17 PM |#25  

More
@mfmesa Thanks for your comment, I think there is some kind of malware associated; these chinese rooting apps are free, but they install some unwanted software/daemon which install unwanted software ... without any kind of user control.
I have noticed it suddenly appears installed some apps, for example ShareIt: cc.taosha.toolbox.shareit (/data/app/cc.taosha.toolbox.shareit-1.apk) .

Avast detects shareit as a trojan, and Kinguser (com.kingroot.kinguser) as potentially unwanted

In the 2 android installations where I have been able to replace Kinguser with opensource superuser, the problem is solved, but with the 3rd one I have to investigate: how it downloads and install apps (I have installed AFWall+ and included kinguser in black list), and how to solve the problems in order to replace kinguser. After the tool has done the job of rooting android and kinguser is intalled, kinguser it is no longer a mandatory app.
19th January 2015, 05:29 PM |#26  
Recognized Contributor
Flag South Dakota
Thanks Meter: 3,117

Donate to Me
More
Avast also see Framaroot as a Risk, rooting requires using exploits to gain root access, any good virus protection should warn you.

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 AM ----------

I suggest that anyone installing Master Root/Romaster app, remove apk after rooting, and preferable install a custom rom
28th January 2015, 10:17 PM |#27  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunktb

...In the 2 android installations where I have been able to replace Kinguser with opensource superuser, the problem is solved, but with the 3rd one I have to investigate: how it downloads and install apps (I have installed AFWall+ and included kinguser in black list), and how to solve the problems in order to replace kinguser. After the tool has done the job of rooting android and kinguser is intalled, kinguser it is no longer a mandatory app.

AFWall+ was sometimes reporting errors and was disabled (not by me), it seems kinguser was able to bypass it ...

I finally managed to replace kinguser with superuser (opensource, com.koushikdutta.superuser), so I have a clean system.
The phone is still rooted and new superuser app works fine.
I link other XDA thread about "chinese root superuser app" replacement, and I post there some info, as it is a different subject.
How to replace vroot superuser with supersu

Some curious info about people saying rooting does not work: I was able to test that some version of romastersu didn't work if wifi is not enabled, but the same version was able to root the phone after enabling wifi ...
Last edited by hunktb; 28th January 2015 at 11:57 PM. Reason: Added some details
21st May 2015, 10:17 AM |#28  
Flag Pisa, Italy
Thanks Meter: 152

Donate to Me
More
Ok guys, I'm getting crazy with all these different apps here for getting root!!
I know of the existence of KingRoot, iRoot (ex vRoot), Key Root Master (modded in different ways)....and now this RootMaster....that it seams to come from the same website as iRoot!!

I'm trying to search infos on the net but with few results.
Can someone please tell if this is some old method that now is called differently?

Romaster in the iRoot site is marked to be an app for updating, not rooting!!!

Ps: all of these just install KingUser, right??
Well...maybe they are all the same called differently, no??

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-i9300 using Tapatalk 4
22nd June 2015, 05:04 PM |#29  
Flag The Heaven Of Punjab
Thanks Meter: 80

More
Can u translate more Chinese app to English language?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread